The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote: We bring no arms, you bring no arms.
Though my nickname is Doll, even I can't take my arms off... ;)
underseasie wrote:Humph. What you're saying makes sense, but you act as if your side did nothing to make us want to attack you. Not true, what of throwing me in the dungeon when I came to get my own property from your castle? What of throwing Sammy of the castle wall? If it's so wrong for us to defend our beliefs and think you're wrong, then why do you taunt ours? If all you want is to live in peace, then why do you egg us on?
We threw you in the dungeon because you A. accused us of stealing. B. Threatened to attack us. C. Trespassed on our own property. It was simply the safest please for you. Metal shouldn't have thrown Sammy off the castle wall, yes, he was getting a tad too... sword-happy? And we don't taunt your beliefs.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Yes, I shouldn't have thrown Sam off the wall. I admit. But she was posing as a threat to my men, so I had to take action.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Rosy
Cookie Dough

T.S. (myself) wrote: Before we start real battle, let's have a discussion in the front lawn. We bring no arms, you bring no arms.
I'll come, I'll leave my lightsaber, but we're staying on our carpets. Right girls?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

T.S. (myself) wrote:*runs into the castle* I'm here! Sorry, my travels were delayed by certain individuals.

Before we start real battle, let's have a discussion in the front lawn. We bring no arms, you bring no arms.
I'll come too, might as well...
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

A troop of shadowed birds flew towards the large castle. Tommy's super sight could see the ever approaching castle ahead of him.
Behind him Kat clung to his waist, holding on for dear life. Tommy could see her pointed ears poking through her purple hair. Hey Kat. Tommy thought in his mind.
Ever since they had turned thirteen and found out they were elves, Kat had been able to communicate through telepathy.
What, Tommy? Kat answered back.
Will you tell the others that we're almost there?
There was silence from Kat, so Tommy looked around at his friends. There Johnny sat on a regal bird, his hands sparking with a slight flair and anticipation in his eyes.
Behind him sat Autumn, her legs jittering at a super speed.
On a different bird Kiri Lee sat, her black hair pulled back in a braid. Her eye's were focused on the horizon at the ever nearing castle. Tommy imagined that she would jump off her bird and walk down through the air to approach the castle.
Behind Kiri Lee sat Jimmy, his eyes flickering. Tommy naturally assuming he was glimpsing snippets of the future.
On a bird by himself sat Jet. Tommy could see his fists clenching from his super strength. He was ready to tear down anything.
They were the Seven Lords of Berinfel!
---------------------------------------
Lexi once again looked off into the horizon, seeing the approaching birds.
She flipped out her cell phone, quickly dialing Tommy.
"Hey Tommy, I just wanted to ask that no one get hurt. We just want to tear down the castle. Can you do that?... Great! Thanks!
---------------------------------------
Kat, Tommy voiced.
Yes?
Tell the others that no one is to get hurt! We are simple taking down the fortress!
Yes sir! Kat grinned. Tommy could see her face scrunch up as she told the others the game plan.
They slowly circled down towards the castle. True to Tommy's prediction, Kiri Lee jumped off her raptor and slowly sunk/ stepped through the air, slipping into the back ground of the enemies fortress.
The others steered their birds down towards Lexi, gently landing beside her.

"Tommy!" Lexi cried, hugging him fast! "I'm so glad you're here! We are going into council, so hopefully things will be resolved... Will you wait here?"
"I guess"
-------------------------------------------
*Walks into the council of ladies and gents standing around.* Sorry, I was momentarily busy... All I know right now is that I have a troop of magical elves outside the castle, waiting to pound you all into the dust at my bidding. If things aren't resolved, I will unleash them on you.
And yes, Metal, they are more powerful and impressive then your stormtroopers.

-- Fri May 24, 2013 5:36 pm --

BTW: I won't be on anymore tonight... So you guys will have to work this out without me...
(Shey, Rosy, PF... If I can't get back on before I leave Sunday, the elves are at your disposal. Feel free to take command.)
Last edited by Liz'alike on Fri May 24, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

*claps hands in excitement*
This is perfect! =D
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

*GG looks confused at Liz.*

Why is it that you say we have something to resolve? We simply want to peacefully live in our castle with oppression. How is that so terrible, and why on earth do you feel you need to tear down our castle?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I know I said I wasn't going to be on after that post (at least for tonight)... But...
I actually almost forget why we were fighting.
Other than the fact that you left us to follow your brainwasher of a boyfriend (I know you don't agree,) this fight seems to be running a pointless course.
ERK, I think we should pull back our troops and regroup. The elves will still be at our disposal when we are ready... (This is of course my opinion.)
Okay, I'm gone! I have to get back to my mundane life and clean clothes for camp.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

:mrgreen: Anyways, it looks like I'm done for the day as well..
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:
:mrgreen: Anyways, it looks like I'm done for the day as well..
:roll: Your lightsaber never left the castle until you came back for it, and it was your fault it 'wasn't in the same condition', because you made it self-destruct.

And trespassing on someone's property trying to kill them for NO reason is whole lot different than someone using your weapon to protect themselves because you are on their property trying to kill them for NO reason. :roll:

ETA: Also, I might point out we see nothing wrong with your Emily loving. We only have a problem with you forcing it upon us.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

(Yes, I'm back :lol: The clothes are taking forever.)
I suppose I would get mad if you were forcing your ''mediocreness'' (not that I believe that you don't hate Emily. But whatever :roll:,) on me... I think you guys are wrong... And I'm disappointed in you GG... But I'll back off. I guess.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm still a little befuddled why exactly I'm fighting my own Grand Vizier... But Rosy said we need our own Castle for this war. So, here is the KERK (Kastle ERK) I am you President, and Kaptain Kirk... or KERK rather.
Just try and take this castle.
And Froggy, you're right. With Emily on our side, anything is possible.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:I'm still a little befuddled why exactly I'm fighting my own Grand Vizier... But Rosy said we need our own Castle for this war. So, here is the KERK (Kastle ERK) I am you President, and Kaptain Kirk... or KERK rather. Just try and take this castle.
And Froggy, you're right. With Emily on our side, anything is possible.
*Rolls her eyes as she tries desperately to hold back dying from laughter*

I need to get the Castle Freedom up already... >_> I can't hide in a princess castle. (Well, seriously, not that I have anything against princesses. I actually love watching those movies. But A, the songs would get in my head too easily. And, B, they might laugh it off... Though, distraction by laughter isn't a half bad idea. Hmm.)

I picked a good day to have a little extra free time. =p
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm thinking no on that kastle, PF... Haha
I suggest the design of:
Or:
Or:
Minus the cruise ship, it might be nice to be on an island...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Do you know how much work I did to build that castle!?
Although I admit those are lovely...
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Fri May 24, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Suzy Lou Foolish

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Do you know how much work I went to build that castle!?

Yes. You went to Toys R Us, clicked a couple page links, and then *exhausted gasp* you actually had to right click and PASTE it in the reply box! Oh, woe is you. Woe is you!

*Bows*
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Samantha14 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Do you know how much work I went to build that castle!?
Yes. You went to Toys R Us, clicked a couple page links, and then *exhausted gasp* you actually had to right click and PASTE it in the reply box! Oh, woe is you. Woe is you!

*Bows*
Yeah, and then GG had to come along and fix the picture because you didn't even paste it in right... ;)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha ha! Froggy, you made me laugh aloud.
But honestly. Just because the castle is made of plastic doesn't mean it won't hold out against invaders. Besides, maybe Ariel will go out with me.
~Suzy Lou Foolish

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Ha ha ha! Froggy, you made me laugh aloud.
But honestly. Just because the castle is made of plastic doesn't mean it won't hold out against invaders. Besides, maybe Ariel will go out with me.
Yes, yes, fish girl will always go with fish face. It's a given. :roll: ;)

Plastic against hater swords... Hmm.

And, thank you. It's not often you're laughing with me. It's usually at me. =p
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Besides, maybe Ariel will go out with me.
Just as I suspected, you only want it for the ladies.... :roll: