#993: Facing the Music

Only enter if you dare! Spoilers of any and all types may be present here as we discuss episodes that have not yet aired on the radio.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

#993: Facing the Music

Convinced that she knows what's best for Jules, Connie interrupts band practice for an unexpected trip to Trickle Lake.
Discuss!
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I need to hear this episode more, but I have thoughts.
First off, I was initially unsure if the parental advisory Chris gives at the beginning was really needed. What came up in the episode was alcohol, which if I am not mistaken has played main roles in previous episodes (The episode that I am thinking of is "Pokenberry Falls, R.F.D., Parts 1-2") without there being any warning about it. But then again, Jules speaks on Bill Kendall's alcoholism, which I suppose can result in conversation starters for listeners in AIO's target age range.

I figured that the episode would end with Buck and Jules breaking up. The AIO Team said in one of their recent Q and A podcasts that the last lines of this episode would get people talking, and this certainly did! I am wondering if they will get back together or not.

I liked that we heard from Jillian, we got to hear her investigative side! And I find it fascinating that she is still pretending to be "airhead Jillian" around Jules. You would think that Jules got wind of something during the events of Album 73.

Overall, this episode really did not have a conclusion, so I am interested in seeing where things go from here. I will need to listen again before making any solid opinions.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

President of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.