Album 77

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Album 77

Ever since Album 74: Buckle Up! (or maybe it was Album 73: 28 Hours) was about to be released, the AIO Team has been making it a point to reveal everything about upcoming albums themselves. They have now revealed to us information about Album 77!

It is titled
A New Perspective
The episodes and summaries are:
“The Heavens Declare”
Summary: Whit takes Renee on an adventure to show her that science and religion are not opposed to each other, but compatible.

“The Smouse Show”
Summary: Jay Smouse uses one of Whit's inventions to see that there's a show about himself.

“Painted into a Corner”
Summary: Wooton's parents meet Penny for the first time, and reveal why they did not attend the Bassett Wedding.

“Making Nice”
Summary: Jay becomes the Life Coach for Odyssey High's football team.

“Unmanagable”
Summary: The band Jules joined in the previous album gets a new manager.

“Facing the Music”
Summary: We have no summary for this one, we only know that it connects to the previous episode and that the AIO Team has confirmed that the last lines in this episode will get people talking.
The cover art:
The album will be released
on the Adventures in Odyssey Club on July 19th and on CD on October 8th.
I am most intrigued about the Bassett family episode. \:D/ What are everyone's thoughts? Any episodes you're looking forward to? Anything in particular you expect from this album? Let's discuss!
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

President of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Buckfan
Vanilla

I’m so excited for the Buck/Jules 2 parter to come out! I really hope they break up! I know it sounds mean but Jules is not good for Buck. We’ve seen that quite a bit.
What if Justine Baker is actually alive…!

I want to live in the room of consequence

I wish they made more room of consequence episodes

Buck should become a Christian during the next Novacom part
Jason&novacom
Vanilla

Buckfan wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:59 am
I’m so excited for the Buck/Jules 2 parter to come out! I really hope they break up! I know it sounds mean but Jules is not good for Buck. We’ve seen that quite a bit.
Agreed!! I think they could break up which might cause Jules to really look at her life.
always suspicious that Novacom episodes are happening and we dont know it yet

Hopeing to be like Jason one day

A big fan of Buck and his intelligent southern character