#997: You Dirty Rat

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

#997: You Dirty Rat

My computer that I usually use to log into the Soda Shop has been malfunctioning for no reason, and this episode has given me the idea that perhaps a rat has been tampering with it! \:D/

This episode was interesting. Such a unique plot. :D :yes: It was good to hear from Jillian Marshall again and humorous seeing her switching between smart Jillian and ditzy Jillian. Jay and Wooton in this episode definitely made it fun as well. This episode was written by Charlie Richards, who has not written an episode for AIO since Album 34. I think it's really cool that he returned! I wonder if there is a story behind that. I assume it will probably be discussed in an episode of the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast.

I need to hear this episode again, but for now I'll say that I enjoyed it!

Anyone else have any thoughts?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

President of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.