Ask Countesss

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

In my state they require to grade 10. Some people I know stop with an 8th grade education. Actually, while I agree education is important I think at times it is made to seem more important than it is. What is the use of going to college if the only thing you acquire is a whole lot of debt that takes half a lifetime to pay off?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

But 12th grade isn't going to college. :P

If you went to college, what would you study?

What is your favorite part about Science?

What is your favorite part about English and Literature?

What is your favorite part about Math?
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Ha. OxR testing my education. 8)

There is no need for me to go to college, but I suppose would be interested in communication, writing, history and literature. No specific job.

I never studied much science.

I don't know. Love it all!

Math was created by someone who had originally designed instruments of torture for the Middle Ages. Jk. :lol:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Why do you refuse to go to college? Is it just because you are a girl? Or is it because it's too "worldly"?

You went to school, and didn't study science at all? What kind of education did you get?

Math was created for people to become smart and practice problem solving skills.... -_- Plus, for us to be able to understand our world.
xo eht haiasi-
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

How do you as a Anabaptist, live your life (clothing, food choices, etc.)?
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Why do you refuse to go to college? Is it just because you are a girl? Or is it because it's too "worldly"?

You went to school, and didn't study science at all? What kind of education did you get?

Math was created for people to become smart and practice problem solving skills.... -_- Plus, for us to be able to understand our world.
I don't want to go to College because I have no reason too. :D No, girls can go to College. Come to think of it, there would be a lot of worldly influences.

I got a horrible education. I can't even spell my own name. I did study science for one grade and hated the complexity of it.

That's your opinion.

*loves using sarcasm in answering OxR's questions*
Batgirl wrote:How do you as a Anabaptist, live your life (clothing, food choices, etc.)?
In area of clothes, I'd probably be different from you that I don't wear make-up, or pants, or any form fitting clothes. Long dresses is my normal dress. I'm sure I eat the same as anyone else does. :P

I could go into "staying separate from the world" in areas of entertainment, but I won't. I think my stand on that is plain enough.

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Do you think of yourself as being "close minded"? (since you sort of admitted that in the Eleventh Q&A)

Would you rather listen to rock music or wear pants? :P

Can I ask you really mean questions like the two I just asked?

What is the ugliest color you have ever seen? (patters are okay. xD)
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you think of yourself as being "close minded"? (since you sort of admitted that in the Eleventh Q&A)

Would you rather listen to rock music or wear pants? :P

Can I ask you really mean questions like the two I just asked?

What is the ugliest color you have ever seen? (patters are okay. xD)
Where did I admit that? I do have that tendency. *hides* But I am learning to listen closely to all beliefs, believe it or not. :P

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Become satanic or prance around dressing like a guy and being so ashamed? O.o I guess wear pants :? Although I would NEVER go into Public! :cry:

NO NOT ALLOWED. Yes, you can. :D :lol:

NAVY BLUE! It a cross between beautiful blue and amazing black and in trying to mimick both it completely fails!! :evil:

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I like navy :P
What is your favourite animal?
If you had to be tree, rock, or river what would you be?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Oh. :)

I fancy horses the most, I think. Awesome creatures. \:D/

A river....I guess.

Paula
Peach Cobbler

So I have no idea what questions have been asked so forgive me if I ask you any questions that you've already been asked :anxious:

What's your dream car?
What's your favorite animal?
What are your hobbies (other than debating =P )
Do you like talking to people?
Do you do any sports?
Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Do you have a job?
What's your favorite song?
Do you like to dance?

K that's all. Enjoy ;)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Become satanic or prance around dressing like a guy and being so ashamed? O.o I guess wear pants :? Although I would NEVER go into Public! :cry:
Wait...are you being serious about the pants thing? Isn't that using the WORLD'S standards...because (years ago) the WORLD said that wearing slacks made you look like a boy. However, since you are not of the world, I have no idea where you get these ideas...unless you are completely inconsistent in your logic.

Isn't using the English language Worldly? (I know this should go in a debate topic, but I'm not putting it there yet :P)

Would you use wallpaper in your new house (that you'll get when you leave home) or paint all the walls?
xo eht haiasi-
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

idk...the over-the-topness of her response makes me think that it's a bit exaggerated...sarcasm perhaps?
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I know...she was answering my "rude" question with complete sarcasm, I'm sure...but I don't know...she might have been serious. ^_^
xo eht haiasi-
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Who knows...
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Countess knows...God knows... xP
xo eht haiasi-
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

And her best friend knows too... *nods and smiles smugly* She was serious. \:D/ :lol:

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Are you a real alien??

100 kittens or 3 baby sloths?

How many bones have you broken?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Paula wrote:So I have no idea what questions have been asked so forgive me if I ask you any questions that you've already been asked :anxious:

What's your dream car?
What's your favorite animal?
What are your hobbies (other than debating =P )
Do you like talking to people?
Do you do any sports?
Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Do you have a job?
What's your favorite song?
Do you like to dance?

K that's all. Enjoy ;)
I actually don't have one. Anything that works and is a beautiful blue, I guess. :D

The majestic creature they call a Horse.

Other than debating? Arguing and disagreeing. JK. :lol: I enjoy writing, and hanging out with close friends, I love LAUGHING, and watching people

When I am in the mood, yes. When I'm not, I'm a little disagreeable and sarcastic and shocking.

I'm not particularly good at anything, except failing dreadfully in Volleyball. I love playing Knock Out, and Capture the Flag with my church friends.

Never rode on one. I don't think so, though. :D

Yes, sort of, one day a week for the summer. Picking Blueberries on a farm. It's nothing glamorous. :evil:

I don't have one.

I think I would if I tried... but never have danced before. Wait, is dancing worldly? *sarcasm*

ENJOYED. :lol:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:I know...she was answering my "rude" question with complete sarcasm, I'm sure...but I don't know...she might have been serious. ^_^
I was serious in a sarcastic way, if that makes any sense. I mean honestly, in my culture ladies wear dresses, the guys wear pants, so for me to suddenly show up wearing pants would be an AWFUL TERRIBLE SHAME. A concept that not many of you seem to understand.
Bethany Shepard wrote:Are you a real alien??

100 kittens or 3 baby sloths?

How many bones have you broken?
Yes.

3 baby sloths. I'd put them as far away from me as possible. :lol:

NONE. O.o Neither has Jesus. \:D/

Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
I think I would if I tried... but never have danced before. Wait, is dancing worldly? *sarcasm*
MF You make me laaaaugh xD
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?