~Flat Eugene's Travels~

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

~Flat Eugene's Travels~

Greetings and Salutations!

My name is Eugene Meltsner, and I have created this blog to document my extensive travels throughout hither and yon, to the far reaches of the world!

(Okay, it's me, Belle now. Here is the official Flat Eugene thread! The image above is the official image to use in taking pictures and documenting Eugene's travels! With each picture, it'd be great to have you or Eugene explain where he is and what he's doing, and feel free to take as many pictures and post as many times as you'd like! :D)

To start off my travels, I ventured to the house of Belle. She was very kind, and all of her dolls made sure that I was well rested and felt right at home.

After meeting many names and faces, Belle decided I should take my first picture among these beautiful ladies. Unfortunately, I only am able to remember some of their names, but they are as follows. Neela is to my left, and Isobel is to my right. The tallest young lady in the image is Rose, and beside her is Liesel. Finally, in the blue dress on the right of the image is Alice.

ETA: Not only can you post here, you can also email flateugeneproject@gmail.com to have your submissions posted on the official Flat Eugene blog at http://flateugene.weebly.com :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Are you going to set turns, like who gets him for how long, and who goes next?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Are you going to set turns, like who gets him for how long, and who goes next?
Nope, anyone can jump in at any time. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

OK, I have a question. Do we print the picture or just edit Eugene's face into the photo? That's how your picture appears to be done, but I wasn't sure.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:OK, I have a question. Do we print the picture or just edit Eugene's face into the photo? That's how your picture appears to be done, but I wasn't sure.
Print out the picture, and pose him. :)

ETA: Be sure to find the link in the first post where all your submissions will be posted! :D
snubs
Cookies & Creme

I snapped this photo of Eugene watching Andy Griffith with me.. Eugene was quick to remind me it is Mr. Whittaker's favorite show. ;)

snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Love it snubs! And you have the coolest keyboard \:D/
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Flat Eugene was a bit miffed that I did not invite him on my past two trips to Michigan or South Dakota...oops.

But, he has still graciously agreed to help me pack for college.

Be sure to check the website at http://flateugene.weebly.com for new adventures, and please submit photos to flateugeneproject@gmail.com!
Woody
Cookies & Creme

I traveled to California to visit my friend Woody. He was in a bit of a rush, taking photographs for the Town of Odyssey's Photo Frenzy contest. I agreed to help him out by appearing in his photos! It was quite exhilarating.

First, Woody showed me his rather impressive coin collection. It spans 60 years, from 1955 to 2015. Needless to say, I was fascinated by these interesting scraps of history. It is most intriguing to imagine the places these coins have been.

I also posed in this photo of various blue items Woody compiled. I felt slightly out of place, but my blue jeans allowed me to excuse my presence in this ensemble.
Woody also invited me to do some study in the world of botany. This particular specimen is known as the Crinum moorei or the Natal Lily. It is native to South Africa, so I was quite surprised to find it in California.
Thus concludes the adventures of the day. However, I intend to stay with Woody for the next several days, so there will likely be more photographs taken soon.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Somehow I feel this project fell a little (get this) FLAT
(no offense, it was a great idea, Belle.)
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games