Should Philip Glossman return?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Should Philip Glossman return?

Yes totally!!
55%
Yeah i guess it would be cool
20%
Maybe i guess
5%
No he shouldn't return
5%
No i never liked him!
15%

Total votes: 20

Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

C-guy wrote:
EugeneforPresident wrote:
C-guy wrote:Well, in the O.A.I.O.P., they said he is not coming back.
Really?? Awwwwww... :(
It's true...
I don't know if I'm happy or sad about that...probably depends on how he would act if he did come back.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Guess what. Paul McCusker answered once and for all if Glossman will return. Check out my blog. I did an interview with him.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton Bassett wrote:Guess what. Paul McCusker answered once and for all if Glossman will return. Check out my blog. I did an interview with him.
Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks for posting your interview with him!:)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:Guess what. Paul McCusker answered once and for all if Glossman will return. Check out my blog. I did an interview with him.
Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks for posting your interview with him!:)
I SECOND THAT!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Philip Glossman was a detestable villain. If he came back, he would inflict a LOT of gravity on the situation, since Glossman causes tons of trouble. Plus, we all HATE him! Having Glossman back would be thrilling and a shock if they handled it right.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:Philip Glossman was a detestable villain. If he came back, he would inflict a LOT of gravity on the situation, since Glossman causes tons of trouble. Plus, we all HATE him! Having Glossman back would be thrilling and a shock if they handled it right.
What we are saying is we want him to come back and accept Christ. Unless you disagree with Christians I think you'd like that Idea.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I do disagree with Christians, because all Christians disagree on Christianity. :) Not necessarily core issues, but there's not a single person who thinks exactly the same on all smaller issues. It's like politics. But i AM Christian and proud of it!!!!!! And yes, you did talk a lot about that fascinating possibility
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:I do disagree with Christians, because all Christians disagree on Christianity. :) Not necessarily core issues, but there's not a single person who thinks exactly the same on all smaller issues. It's like politics. But i AM Christian and proud of it!!!!!! And yes, you did talk a lot about that fascinating possibility
Amen I agree with you.