Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I have been without electricity for 3 days so far! Please pray it comes back on soon!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I will!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ghana4God wrote:I have been without electricity for 3 days so far! Please pray it comes back on soon!
Uh oh...I know how awful that can be. Praying!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:
Ghana4God wrote:I have been without electricity for 3 days so far! Please pray it comes back on soon!
Same Here!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

HannahJ. wrote:
suzylou wrote:
Same Here!
Me too! It must be scary. The 4th of july is my dad's bday, so we're going to celebrate his bday, watch fireworks, and maybe watch Spiderman.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Really! It is my grandmother's birthday too! We always tell our friend that she is such an important person that the city lights fireworks for her birthday!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Coolio!! My grandma always said when my dad was little he thought the fireworks were for him. 0:)
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

T.S. (myself) wrote:Really! It is my grandmother's birthday too! We always tell our friend that she is such an important person that the city lights fireworks for her birthday!
Awww...thats really sweet:)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Awesome my Little Cousin is having his 4th Bday on the 4th too!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

HannahJ. wrote:Awesome my Little Cousin is having his 4th Bday on the 4th too!
That's awesome!! Happy Birthday to anyone whose bday is on the 4th!!
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

EugeneforPresident wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:Awesome my Little Cousin is having his 4th Bday on the 4th too!
That's awesome!! Happy Birthday to anyone whose bday is on the 4th!!
My b-day is on the 14th.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

We'll wish you Happy Birthday then!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Your birthday is next week? How cool is that! I hope at least one person sings Happy Birthday in Wooton style at your party. :D
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

suzylou wrote:Your birthday is next week? How cool is that! I hope at least one person sings Happy Birthday in Wooton style at your party. :D
That would be funny0:)
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm glad you're a LOTR fan, Cguy. I am looking forward with gusto to the Hobbit movie. What's happened to me lately... well... I did actin lessons, and performed briefly as France from King Lear (in which i had to be in love.) I tore three tendons in my ankle and shattered a little bit of the bone. I fell in love, saw The Avengers, and have developed an obsession with chocolate. Oh, and listened to about a zillion AIO shows.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

That is umm interesting. What do you mean you fell in love? Was it a joke?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Wow. Interesting....

Can't wait for The Hobbit. Some theories say that the first movie will be about The Hobbit, and the second movie will be a link between The Hobbit and LOTR.

What do you think?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, technically, the whole Hobbit story is a link to LOTR... anyhow, I was thinking:
I'd say God'sgirl had a good idea when she made this. I mean, seriously, a whole topic devoted guys brushing hair, and another devoted to animals, and so on and so forth? And then we only use a tenth of them and the rest fall into the back of the list and become unused, unchanging rocks.
If you have a silly, fairly objectless idea for a topic, that's just for fun rather than having any chance of spawning a real conversation, could you please put it here?
Examples: few people care about guys' hair, not a whole lot of people are going to want to talk much about summer camp, and people's favorite candy just doesn't need a whole topic to talk about it, candy is candy, and once you state your favorite, you're about done.
If you have something more complex and appealing to a fairly big range of people, THEN start a new topic:
superheroes, musicals... crushes. ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

I can see that this is getting really interesting...... but anyway here's what happening in my life: I am starting pre-algebra (nasty stuff!!!), I work with 1st through 3rd graders every Sunday morning, I read almost everyday, I drive my older sister insane, and I am falling in love with a weird guy!!!! So what do u think... Sounds normal?!!

P.S. I am NOT falling in love with a weird guy..... I had put something crazy in because I'm really hyper!!!!! XD
"Never Be Afraid To Trust An Unknown Future To A Known God" ~ Corrie Ten Boom
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

AIOluver36 wrote:I can see that this is getting really interesting...... but anyway here's what happening in my life: I am starting pre-algebra (nasty stuff!!!), I work with 1st through 3rd graders every Sunday morning, I read almost everyday, I drive my older sister insane, and I am falling in love with a weird guy!!!! So what do u think... Sounds normal?!!

P.S. I am NOT falling in love with a weird guy..... I had put something crazy in because I'm really hyper!!!!! XD
Sounds pretty normal to me;) So are you always hyper, or did you just drink an energy drink?