All Odyssey Bloggers Have Been Abducted!

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

All Odyssey Bloggers Have Been Abducted!

They're all gone. Where'd they go!? It's summertime, a lot of students are on break, you'd think the blogs would only be getting more busy. Instead, there's nothing. At all.
Odyssey Thoughts seems to have no interest in thinking. JAAIOB is just another silent black hole. Out of Control in Odyssey is out of commission in Nowhere'sville. Campbell County can't seem to make a connection. And the CDs are crying out because Odyssey has no Voice. It seems we're experiencing some Changing Times and Twists and Turns.
This is getting a bit bizarre. Why have all of you clammed up!? Is anyone besides me wondering what's up? Have bloggers just lost interest in AIO blogging?
We hope not!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wakko
Pistachio

I still like to blog about AIO it's just that there hasn't been any news about it or new episodes.
Vic
Chocolate Chip

Hehe. Sorry about that, PF. Life is a bit busy. Even though it's summer, there's still stuff going on. Plus, there are no new episodes of Odyssey. Let me make you a deal. I'll have a new post by Friday. We good? Good. Now, I gotta find a topic to write about.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yayyy! Vic, I want to hug you! Woops... I am hugging you. *let's go awkwardly* Anyhow, do please do that. I'll look forward to it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

Hey, what am I? Chopped liver? :x ;)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Read your fantastic new post, Vic!
Sorrry, Peachy Keen... Right, you are still at it. I rarely check your blog, because a lot of videos don't work on my computer... and for some reason, AIO fan videos absolutely never do. My parents' webscreener works a little weirdly, like all computer things. But what I can read of your blog is great. Anyhow, thank you for still plugging away.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm... I think that for most people, it has more to do with the fact that AIO news is basically nonexistent than losing interest in the show. There seems to have been a Great Depression effect. The stock market (or the AIO album production market) has stalled, and the bloggers are out of a job.

I myself am beginning to move on to other endeavors, (music, chess, writing, reading, and possibly painting among them) but I can't speak for everyone. I was also on vacation, so hiking at Glacier, watching geysers shoot up at Yellowstone, and cruising in Alaska seemed more important than JAAIOB. But, I'm in the car driving home right now, so I'll be back home and possibly back to JAAIOB in a few hours. Others might be on summer vacation as well.

I was also feeling that, since I had done over 100 posts, plus AICs', 2 podcasts, and USS Responses', I had contributed to AIO readers enough. But maybe that's not true...

You know what, PF? Maybe this is the AIO fan community's way of telling you we need a new site. One that will be as active as all those sites you mentioned were 10 months ago. I don't have time to write the blog every day, but I have time to read a blog. This is probably true for others as well. Only if you're up for it, of course.

By the way, new post on JAAIOB. I was wondering if you'd like to make a response to it in one of your PF Wisdoms.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you so much for your post Mister Thinker, and the new article I can barely wait to read. The stock-market analogy was very clever. (Speaking of investing, I was at a talk on investing recently, and the speaker mentioned the infamous Bernie Madoff. Then it hits me: "He ran a ponzi scheme? And his name is pronounced, 'Made off?' Really!?"
Anyhow, as to Pound Foolish Wisdom... I meant everyone else needs to work harder! Not me!
Kidding aside, I've been working on one for a while. It's all written, I'm just polishing it up. It aggravates me how everything I submit to you seems to need editing. But don't worry, it'll get to you this week.
I just want to say, you're right. Having fun on vacation and enjoying God's creation is far more important than keeping up blogging. I'm glad you took a break! That was the right thing to do.
jonnydollar
Vanilla

Well Audio Theatre Central is looking for writers to contribute the occasional or regular articles to our blog. We'd love to have some of these "periodic bloggers" write for an established site rather than write a few posts on a blog and then fade off into the sunset.

Join us and help us keep commentary on AIO alive and well! :)

If you're interested in joining the team click here: http://www.audiotheatrecentral.com/p/blog-page.html

Audio Theatre Central Podcast
"Exploring Family Friendly Audio Drama"
http://www.AudioTheatreCentral.com
twitter.com/ATCcast
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I might be interested in that, if I have the time.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'm bloggin' too!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: