Penny/Wooton children names

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

You underestimate the lengths Wooton and Penny will go to to be unique in their child-naming, underseasie. :jason. Oh yeah, and sorry to be a party pooper, but who says they're having kids right away at all? The prospect of infants on Odyssey is very complicated, and I'm not sure I like it.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:Okay, no offence but I'm pretty sure Penny and Wooton are not going to name their child Xylophone. That's not even a name, it's an instrument, but it's been mentioned twice.
^Agreed. I'm honestly not sure why most of these ideas are quite so far-fetched, when Wooton and Penny are still rational people. I think Jane would be a cute name for one of their children, or Henry. They seem like the type of people to do classical names, not far-fetched names.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

I think this thread is kind of a joke. I can't imagine Wooton and Penny having kids, mich less predict their names. XD
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

GabrielleFandomGirl wrote:Amaryllis, Clementina, Ottilie, Zanna... for a boy, maybe: Montgomery, Xylophoney, Willoughby, or Hamish
Xylophoney would most likely be a choice, considering that Wooton loves X-names.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I <3 Wooton wrote:
GabrielleFandomGirl wrote:Amaryllis, Clementina, Ottilie, Zanna... for a boy, maybe: Montgomery, Xylophoney, Willoughby, or Hamish
Xylophoney would most likely be a choice, considering that Wooton loves X-names.
Xylophoney isn't even a word. Penny and Wooton are not insane. There are plenty of X names that are actually names, not made up ones.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

From a Baby Name book:
Boys: Xanthus (golden haired); Xenophon (strange voice); Xenos (stranger); Xerxes (ruler), Ximenes (a Spanish form of the name Simon).
Girls: Xenia (Hospitable); Xylia (of the wood).
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:From a Baby Name book:
Boys: Xanthus (golden haired); Xenophon (strange voice); Xenos (stranger); Xerxes (ruler), Ximenes (a Spanish form of the name Simon).
*falls in love with those names* Alright, I'm naming my first girl Xylia! xD And I think I have an uncle names Xenos.

I think they'd go for something classical too, or the names of their great-grandparents, aunts, or uncles.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

OH the Greek ones are good. Hey maybe they would use Greek gods names like Artemis.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Or Zeus, Athena, Apollos, Dionysius, Thanatos, or Zephyrus. Good idea, Blitz! These possibilities are endless! :)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hey maybe they would name one of their kids Diane. Great is the goddess of Ephesus! ;)
Welcome.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

you have to understand though the names will be interesting Penny will want classical names and Wooton will want 'X' names. Penny will want a saying to go with them and Wotton will to name the after someone special!
Love those names. But can't pronounce them!
The Old Judge wrote:Or Zeus, Athena, Apollos, Dionysius, Thanatos, or Zephyrus. Good idea, Blitz! These possibilities are endless! :)
Love these to!
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Micky wrote:Wooton will want 'X' names.
Why? Where did you get this from?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I'm pretty sure he mentioned it in an episode...but not completely sure.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Belle wrote:
Micky wrote:Wooton will want 'X' names.
Why? Where did you get this from?
He mentioned it when Connies mom dies.
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Micky wrote:you have to understand though the names will be interesting Penny will want classical names and Wooton will want 'X' names. Penny will want a saying to go with them and Wotton will to name the after someone special!
Love those names. But can't pronounce them!
The Old Judge wrote:Or Zeus, Athena, Apollos, Dionysius, Thanatos, or Zephyrus. Good idea, Blitz! These possibilities are endless! :)
Love these to!
In the book, it says to pronounce the X's as Z's.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Maybe something like Sadie?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Oooo...I actually really think that's a good name for their future child...And...It sounds like Grady =D
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I know right! As soon as I thought of it I knew it was perfect.
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

I totally think they should have kids. wouldn't Wooton and Penny be so cute as parents? :)
Last edited by Mandy on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Anyways, back to topic. You guys could make a debate topic on this if you like.
What about a name like Xavier? Or Liam?