Bernard Walton

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Bernard Walton

I don't think there is a topic about this already. I really like Bernard especially with Wooton. I think he is very funny. And tells great stories :)
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, he's very hilarious. He often ROCKS hilariously (especially when he's grumpy and mutters).
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Bernard is okay. He's my mom's favorite character. I don't think he's funny, though. AIO is never really funny.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Wakko
Pistachio

Novatom wrote:Bernard is okay. He's my mom's favorite character. I don't think he's funny, though. AIO is never really funny.
What? O.o Bernard is the best AIO character, becuase he's so funny and sarcastic. How is AIO not funny?
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Bernard's one of my favorite characters. It's so sad we'll never be able to hear him on new shows; I don't think anyone could take Dave Madden's place.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Novatom: Odyssey is funny! Have you listened to The Other Side Of the Glass!?
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I've listened to The Other Side of the Glass, but I don't think it's funny. Few things strike me as funny, and Bernard is not one of them.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

If it makes you feel any better, Micky, I find Odyssey quite funny, Bernard especially.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Wakko wrote:
Novatom wrote:Bernard is okay. He's my mom's favorite character. I don't think he's funny, though. AIO is never really funny.
What? O.o Bernard is the best AIO character, becuase he's so funny and sarcastic. How is AIO not funny?
I didn't say AIO wasn't funny. I said it wasn't REALLY funny. A few episodes (The Buck Starts Here particularly) are funny.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Oh... OK... I must disagree. The Buck Starts Here is defiantly not my favorite! Buy, Other Side of the Glass is sooooo funny!`
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

So today I just realized that my suitemate is a female Bernard Walton. To show her this, I told her I would find the most Bernardish episode and have her listen to it.

So now I am at a loss, what would y'all say is the most quintessential Bernard episode? I was thinking "Room Mates" was a good example, along with "Poor Loser", but I was wondering if there was just 1 that you guys thought would be perfect (especially for someone who has only listened to a handful of AIO episodes.)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Do or diet! Thats my FAVORITE!!! Its so funny! It would be PERFECT!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

"The Girl in the Sink", the first six episodes of "Wish you were here", "Room Mates". Kathy0 is quite right on "Do or Diet", that one is PERFECT!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum