Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I have read the magazine. He has a dog. Crazy as himself.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Wooton's dog is named Sam. Sam is only in Clubhouse, though. Wooton has no dog in real aio life.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
RyanCummings
Strawberry

Novatom wrote:Wooton's dog is named Sam. Sam is only in Clubhouse, though. Wooton has no dog in real aio life.
SAM: "My existence is confusing. Sometimes I can see Wooton, but when he begins to actually make noise with his mouth, it's like I don't even exist. I just realized I have never heard sound in my life! It could be that I do attend the wedding, as long as the wedding is only expressed on the Soda Shop in text. But the MOMENT recording starts, I will exist no longer."

*puppy tears*

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

I'm really looking forward to the wedding, especially after hearing the latest two episodes (Between the Lines pts 1 and 2). I bet its gonna be wacky. \:D/
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I wouldn't expect anything "normal" at their wedding, with an exception of my tears. I really desire to hear brotherly love between Wooton and Wellington as he accepts that his brother is moving on with his life. :) Also there is no doubt Connie is maid of honour, that will be something.

But who is Ethel???
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

According to the Official Podcast, Wellington will be returning for a, "significant event in Wootons' life." Gee, I wonder what? I can't imagine. There's nothing significant with Wooton's life coming up, no-ooooo. So yes, hopefully there'll be some reconciliation in some form.

I'm hoping Mrs. Kramer shows up!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh yes, Mrs. Kramer is a gem, I would love if she showed up to Wooton and Penny's wedding uninvited or I might imagine she would be invited.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
connie13
Chocolate Chip

Penny and Wooten's wedding would be just as you all say, and Connie as the Bridesmaid, I assume, would probably wear some weird dress that Penny painted! And instead of lighting unity candles they would probably paint a picture. And for the reception they would have Banana Cream pie from Hal's Dinner! :lol: :lol: :lol:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

connie13 wrote:Penny and Wooten's wedding would be just as you all say, and Connie as the Bridesmaid, I assume, would probably wear some weird dress that Penny painted! And instead of lighting unity candles they would probably paint a picture. And for the reception they would have Banana Cream pie from Hal's Dinner! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:) I think you should plan the wedding Connie, that was amazing and now I can't imagine them doing anything else.
*sniffs* My babies are getting married!

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Wonderful Connie that's perfect. Pennies dress would either be painted [ by penny ]. And Wooton may get his wacky colored suit prob blue or green!
Proud K.R.E Member
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Oh yes, Mrs. Kramer is a gem, I would love if she showed up to Wooton and Penny's wedding uninvited or I might imagine she would be invited.
LOL that would be hilarious! (though Wooton would probably invite her) :lol:
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok in No Cause for Concern, Wooton and Penny did kiss. And it was beautiful. I might have freaked out when that happened.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I know, that scene was lovely, right? It'll be emotional to hear them actually say "I do" and walk down the aisle together. I know Focus has done it before though I want to hear most of the ceremony, I expect them to write their own goofy yet romantic vows!!!

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I hope Wellington and Talia show up!!
Proud K.R.E Member
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I know Wellington is, and tho I highly doubt she will, I hope Talia shows up with him.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Just listen to A Very Bassett Wedding to find out what happens.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Alex Jefferson wrote:Just listen to A Very Bassett Wedding to find out what happens.
If people don't have the OAC, they cannot yet. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~