Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

A Wooton penny wedding? It would probably go something like this.....

The episode would begin with Penny's bridesmaids trying on their dresses. Connie is the maid of honor and gets to meet Penny's sister, and three good friends. Connie manages to keep her cool despite personality clashes with the newcomers, but almost loses it when it. Ones to the style of the dresses. (penny thought artistic dresses would be more beautiful than traditional dresses).
Meanwhile Wooton is getting the prewedding jitters. But Wooton is comforted by his close friends that have gone through this before. We hear from Jack and his wedding with his first wife, Emily. Then we hear a little from Jason involving a girl he met in the Middle East, almost got married but in the end it didn't work out. (Differences on town size preference. )
After hearing these contrasting stories Wooton feels a little better, and the ceremony gets closer.
Unfortunately Wooton doesn't coordiNate with Penny on what the groomsmen wore, and chose superhero themed tuxedos. The pastor references the contrasting costumes symbolically as a metaphor for two separate worlds becoming one.
After the wedding the reception is held and Wooton and Penny of course do the chicken dance at some point after all the pictures.
And then Jason wakes up from his nightmare and shivers at the joint of Wooton and Penny getting married.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Actually she mentions in album 53 she had no budget and that she made a lot. In relation to finances, you would think she would have at least some money saved away to mange for a few month at least.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Penny and Wooton are so immature. If AIO decided to make them tie the knot, I would be so mad at them.

-- Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:51 am --
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:If Wooton did that, Penny would elope with Jason.
How dare you, PF! Jason is going to marry Monica, not Penny! I can't believe you have the audacity to say such a thing!
Monica...seriously???? AIO is NOT going to marry Jason off to a non-Christian criminal that used him. Get over it people. This is a CHRISTIAN radio program!!!
Girls just wanna have fun!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Spoiler!
Oh man. Oh, man! It happened! Wooten proposed!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I think that it will be hilarious to listen to.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

Oh man, that would be so weird. I think I would like that kind of weird though.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Gaberk wrote:Oh man, that would be so weird. I think I would like that kind of weird though.
Yeah, but I'm really excited for it.
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

^^ me too. Album 59, come out already!
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I am so mad that they only have one album coming out once a year.
Girls just wanna have fun!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Calm down, fellows.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

http://www.jueshegowns.co.uk/media/cata ... 0214-1.jpg I have basically gotten my heart set on this dress for Penny
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
RyanCummings
Strawberry

I think the wedding would start off normally enough.

The guests arrive. Ushers shake their hands and get them to their seats. However something is out of place. While everyone is wearing dresses or formal suits, Wooton is wearing a suit as well. But this suit is anything but formal. This suit is green. Wooton is also wearing a white dress shirt and a yellow bowtie. Who let him wear THAT to the wedding? It only gets worse when the doors open, the groomsmen and bridesmaids walk in, and Penny is in a white dress...made completely from canvas fabric! It still looks beautiful, but as she passes the guests, the faint smell of paint can be detected.

After that, things seem to return to normal. Pastor Barclay (flown in from Pokenberry Falls) proceeds to read some page of text while Wooton and Penny stare lovingly into each others' eyes. The time comes for the vows (which Wooton and Penny decided to write themselves). Wooton begins talking, and starts comparing Penny to all of his favorite foods. Penny paints the picture of Wooton as the best man in the world LITERALLY. She has a painting canvas all set up and paints a picture of Wooton! It is then sent off to hang on the mantle of their new home.

Finally, the I-dos. George Barclay asks Wooton if he will love and cherish Penny until death do they part, and he starts to tear up from thinking of ever being parted from Penny by death. But eventually he regains his composure and says, "I do.". Pastor Barclay turns to Penny and asks the same, to which she replies, "I do.".

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." George says. The crowd erupts into enthusiastic applause while streamers, balloons, and doves appear out of the sky. "You may now kiss the bride." says Pastor Barclay, and Wooton and Penny do.

Meanwhile, Connie is one of the bridesmaids. She is crying as she always does at weddings. Eugene, Jason and Whit are the groomsmen. Eugene is wondering about how crazy the reception will be, and Whit is smiling and thanking God for this wonderful couple.

Jason just stands there, looking like James Bond in his suit.

Unfortunately for this story, the wedding isn't over. There is still a reception to be had. Everyone gets in their cars and drive from Odyssey Community Church to, where else, Whit's End.

Everyone arrives, and the tables all have white tablecloths on them. The place seems brighter than usual and everyone has grins on their faces. Wooton and Penny sit together at the end of the room at a large table. to Penny's right is her best friend, Connie. To Wooton's left sits John Avery Whittaker.

The time comes for cake to be served. At a normal wedding, there would be a white cake with flowers on it.

But this is no normal wedding.

Made specially by both Whit and Hal's Diner, this cake does not have flowers, but in fact has licorice chunks instead. The cake itself is a chocolate ice cream cake that has already begun to slightly melt. But that is okay, because the guest list includes many of Odyssey's children. The children get their cake, as do the adults, and the entire cake is eaten in the space of 10 minutes.

Next comes the dancing. All the tables are cleared off and moved to transform Whit's End into a dance floor. The music starts to play using the Kyds Radio studio as a DJ station. Everybody dances to songs such as "Ode to Macaroni", "I'm in the Deep End Over You" and "The Moonlight, a Tuba, and You."

Everything seems to be going great for the most part. But as often happens when everything is going great, everything goes wrong. Jay and Vance are up to no good, and they sneak in to the place and tazer everyone. People are being stunned and knocked out all over the place and nobody knows what to make of it. Finally, Wooton and Penny are the last ones standing. Wooton says,

"Wow. Thanks guys. Everyone coming up and shaking hands with me was starting to wear me out."

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

this is perfect. Just yes. Absolutely. It will happen like this, it must, I know it will
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Great, but maybe, Wooton would wear a suit that looks like a comic book.

Then the guests are given licorice to throw!

Also,there should be laser tager, QandA with Wotoon. And for the kids STORY TIME!
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

What about Wooton's dog?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

gablerbage8 wrote: I have basically gotten my heart set on this dress for Penny
Wow, cool. But Wooton wouldn't even be able to get close enough to her to kss her! =P
John Henry wrote:What about Wooton's dog?
I didn't know he had a dog. Does it come up in one of the album 59 episodes after part 5?
That's as far as I got...
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Natalie P. wrote:
gablerbage8 wrote:I have basically gotten my heart set on this dress for Penny
Wow, cool. But Wooton wouldn't even be able to get close enough to her to kss her! =P
Why do you say that? First off, it isn't nearly as big of a skirt as most wedding dresses are, secondly, the crinoline (the thing underneath that makes it poof), is probably also made of tulle, so yes, he could get close enough to kiss her. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

The dog appears in Clubhouse. I don't remember his name, but the artwork is adorable.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Like as in the magazine? That would explain me missing it...
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

What if....(spoiler ahead)
Penny says no. \:D/ I'm rather frightened of the potential of Wooton and Penny being married...not that I'm saying the writers made a bad choice.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming