Elect a Mayor of Odyssey

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

mayor

Trent DeWhite
25%
Jules Kendall
6%
Penny Wise
25%
Douglas Helm
No votes
Aubrey Shepard
No votes
Jay Smouse
25%
Mr. Charles
6%
Camilla Parker
6%
Robyn Jacobs
6%

Total votes: 16

yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Wooton. For the fun of it. ;)
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Jared DeWhite

He would make an amazing mayor. I'm pretty sure he'd have all of us be tested to make sure we're not aliens. And all our phones and houses would be bugged. But, you know, that's what it takes to have such a great mayor.. Vote for Jared!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Kaida wrote:Jared DeWhite

He would make an amazing mayor. I'm pretty sure he'd have all of us be tested to make sure we're not aliens. And all our phones and houses would be bugged. But, you know, that's what it takes to have such a great mayor.. Vote for Jared!
Exactly. Good point. I'm pretty sure he'd relocate the town's population of squirrels too.
Mara
Pistachio

I voted for Lucy.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Vote Wooton. He'd make an awesome goofy mayor. Not to mention National Swiss Cheese day.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I voted Lucy, but Jared would an awesome mayor!!!!!! Someone should right a whole episode about that, elike "Mayor for a Day" It would be so fun! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Sorry I missed the pole :cry: But I'd say Wooten he's sooooo cool :jason
Proud K.R.E Member
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

As you all can see, new poll!

Trent DeWhite
Jules Kendall
Penny Wise
Douglas Helm
Aubrey Shepard
Jay Smouse
Mr. Charles
Camilla Parker
Robyn Jacobs
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Mr. Charles. Every time. \:D/
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I'd say, if he were on the poll and if the poll was still operative,
Nick Mulligan
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ah, you vote by voting. In the poll. Above. If you don't want to vote though, you don't have to. :) Or perhapse you just weren't ready? Anyhoo, for all future voters, please vote in the poll at the top of the topic. If you want to submit a character for the next "election" however, feel free.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

But you can't click on the poll anymore. It just shows the results.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

*sigh* I announced that there's a new poll. And there is. I am not a liar. :P As in, a new one that replaced the old. I can't make it any clearer.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Mr. Charles because why not.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I vote for Jay Smouse because Trent will be tooo nervous, and Mr. Charles will DESTROY THE TOWN!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'd rather have Trent as a mayor, mostly because he's the type of guy who would have some knowledge of politics, but he actually has some regard for the wellbeing of others.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, Trent's Great, Great Grandfather was Abel McAlister. Abel McAlister was not only the Mayor, but by him was the town named. Trent inherited a bad habit, though - nervousity.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Which he got over in time to audition and participate in stage productions. ;) Not only that, but he's got a pretty good head on his shoulders—he had the sense to tell Marvin that what he was doing was wrong in "The Nudge" and he didn't have a meltdown like Mandy did in "A Class Reenactment" when Dern made snarky remarks about him and Mandy being a couple. Not only that, but the kid is wicked smart, which can only be an asset if you're leading a city. Besides, even if he doesn't have it all together, I'd much rather have him as mayor than Jay; Jay would probably spend half the city's money to fund some ridiculous scheme of his and never actually get anything done.

I'd be partial to Aubrey; she wouldn't be bad. I've never heard of Douglas Helm, though.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Who is Douglas?
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Did I seriously vote for the same person as John Henry?
*Jamesobie faints.