The Court of 11th Doctor Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I give you leave and the resources to do so, I wish to see my personal suit of arms in these colors, the designs as we discussed.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Could I have my pizza box and my (fake) head that you chopped off back?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Your pizza box has been burned and your head has been stuck on a pike outside my court.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Awesome.

*waltzes with a statue to outside of the castle, grabs the head, and leaves.*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Wonders why all must happen when he is away*
JH, I wasn't even here. Defense were in the hands of others.
*Wonders why JH wasn't stopped before he even set foot in the place*
Double drill might work... hmm.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Sir Blitz, I hope to see an improvement in our defenses soon.

Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Orders the Canadians out*
Lordy, requesting permission to hire Gurkha and an elite troop force made up of former criminals who want a second chance at life at the price of extreme training. Also requesting *ahem* tax money. *looks at the duchess* Lots of it.
*Begins laying booby traps and fancy electronic system with his limited funds*
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Permission granted, Duchess make the appropriate funds available to the Captain.

TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I shall have no problem in this endeavor; it seems to me to be a reasonable course of action.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Wakko
Pistachio

What should I do, my Lord?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Train so that you may better defend our court sir knight.

Wakko
Pistachio

Alright. *Trains his debate skills, even though he won't be on much this week.* =p
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I knight TS Sir TS Knight of the Order of Aristotle and member of the Kings Guard

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I am forever indebted to the debate vampire fellowship for this honor. *bows*
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Let it be known to all that King 11th Doctor request the presence of all the Debate Vampires, especially Lady Belle, for a special decree.

Wakko
Pistachio

I'm here Sir.
RyanCummings
Strawberry

Eleven, I suppose I count as a debate vampire? I do enjoy a good discussion/debate.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

You must prove yourself to the court before being counted as one of us, you are still young.

RyanCummings
Strawberry

I have participated in competitive speech and debate with the National Christian Forensics and Communications Association (NCFCA) for the past two years, and am going into my third year now. During my time in the NCFCA, I have competed in around 50 professional debates on topics such as the reformation of the United Nations and US federal election law. This year we are debating on freedom versus equity in the realm of economics.

How is that?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I competed in NCFCA for two years and have been an LD and TP coach for eight years now, including both of the topics you competed in TP. Why the switch to LD? Also, which region?