Your Favorite Ships

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Your Favorite Ships

I did not even know this forum was a thing, but it makes me really happy. :D

So to start discussion, what are everyone's AIO ships? My OTP is Trent/Mandy, but I also ship Alex/Liz and Jack/Lucy; I also have a soft spot for Jason/Connie, and I shipped Mitch/Connie during the Novacom Saga. I might warm up to Jeff/Connie, too, but only if Jeff gets some character development.

Thoughts?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

TigerShadow wrote:I did not even know this forum was a thing, but it makes me really happy. :D

So to start discussion, what are everyone's AIO ships? My OTP is Trent/Mandy, but I also ship Alex/Liz and Jack/Lucy; I also have a soft spot for Jason/Connie, and I shipped Mitch/Connie during the Novacom Saga. I might warm up to Jeff/Connie, too, but only if Jeff gets some character development.

Thoughts?
Acutually, I just now made it. :D

My OTP is Trent/Mandy. I'm not totally set on any others, but I do enjoy discussing them and thinking about different ships.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Belle wrote:My OTP is Trent/Mandy. I'm not totally set on any others, but I do enjoy discussing them and thinking about different ships.
-gasps-

-shrieks-

-hugs Belle-

Can we be besties? Please?
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

For Odyssey, my OTPs would probably be Jason/Connie, aaand, ever since I "met" you, Tiger, Trent/Mandy.
Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Joy wrote:ever since I "met" you, Tiger, Trent/Mandy.
I have that effect on people. :D
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Joy wrote:Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o
You're not alone, Joy. xD

I've always said that if Whit was 30+ years younger, he'd marry Connie. *hides*

My AIO OTPS would be Jason/Connie, Wooton/Penny, Trent/Mandy (SO CUTE OH MY GOODNESS), and Barrett/Priscilla.
Wakko
Pistachio

It's already known that they got married. Is that still considered shipping if you know they got married?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Absolutely! You can still ship a couple whose ship has sailed in canon. Shipping is about support, not whether the pairing happened or not. I support Trent and Mandy as a pairing, basically stating that I support the canon because I really like the ship; if you don't like the pairing of Trent and Mandy (for unfathomable reasons, probably) or you ship Mandy or Trent with someone else, then that is your ship and you don't ship Trent/Mandy.
Wakko
Pistachio

Ah, thanks for the clarification. ;)
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Wooton/Connie
Jay/Priscilla
Barrett/Olivia
Emily/Matthew
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

John Henry wrote:Wooton/Connie
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Lol jk. That would be interesting...
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Jason/Connie is also interesting...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Whit/Connie

Just pretend there isn't a huge age difference. It's true love, after all.

SHIP WHITTIE
Or Connifer
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Joy wrote:Ooh, and I could say my OTP is Whit/Connie, but that would cause things to get a little weird in here, hehe. O.o

Why is it Connason is madness, but the ideas of a younger Whit falling for Connie is actually a sweet thought?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote:

Why is it Connason is madness, but the ideas of a younger Whit falling for Connie is actually a sweet thought?
I have never thoght that. It's a father-daughter relationship--that's it. That's why J/C makes sense--she would be a part of his family as daughter-in-law.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Well...after Album 58, Part 10, JulesxBuck
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

JulesxBuck? O.o
Buck is supposed to be adopted by Eugene and Katrina. Jules would be about Connie's age.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

John Henry wrote:JulesxBuck? O.o
Buck is supposed to be adopted by Eugene and Katrina. Jules would be about Connie's age.
Jules is Connie's age? Wut?

Um...Jules' mother and Bill were married? before April, I thought, but after Bill and June split, so Connie is certainly older than Jules. My guess is that Jules is about 13, where as Connie is around 23?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I'd guess that Jules was in the area of 15-16, as she said she was good at trigenometry in Part something or other later on.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Um, Ok, Connie cannot marry Whit. He is like, her father figure, and her mentor. Not her boyfriend.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games