The Court of 11th Doctor Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

The Court of 11th Doctor Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires

Let it be known that his highness King The Doctor of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec will now hold court.

We welcome the high wellborn Captain Blitz of the King's guard. Her grace Duchess TigerShadow of Logic. The high wellborn Lady Sam Knight of Montreal. And the high wellborn Sir Wakko Knight of the Order of Aristotle.

Let all other Debate Vampires approach the court and present themselves.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Reports for duty and salute*
I am here at thy request oh great Lord.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Wakko
Pistachio

I am also here for duty sir. *Salutes*
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Her grace, the Duchess of Logic is here, milord.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

What's this about?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Welcome to court good sir, we are here to discuss matters of interest to the Kingdom of Rhetoric. We seek to engage in spirited discussions on a multitude of topics. Since this is the first gathering of this court we are announcing ourselves and our role in the court.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Why do you call yourselves vampires?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Because much like the vampires of lore are drawn to the scent of blood we are drawn to the scent of a good discussion.

We are also creatures of the night, staying up late to debate.

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

How late? All night long?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

We have been known to stay up quite late but I don't think we have stayed up all night yet.

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

So is this another Debate Hall?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

No, as I said this is the court of his highness King The Doctor of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec. If you have business before the court you may bring it up here.

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I suppose I don't count as a debate vampire, do I? :(
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

My lady, your valor of late in the recent conflicts is commendable but no, as of now you cannot join the court. You and Sir Spoon are very promising candidates though and the court will be watching you with great expectations.

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

How about me?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Eleventh Doctor wrote:My lady, your valor of late in the recent conflicts is commendable but no, as of now you cannot join the court. You and Sir Spoon are very promising candidates though and the court will be watching you with great expectations.
Thank you, then, sir.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

As a young squire you are not yet of age to join the court.

You are most welcome, my lady.

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Hi. I'm delivering pizza for a Mr. Eleventh Doctor?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Deep dish?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

You got it.