Who is the Best Secret Agent/Detective on the Show

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Who is the best secret agent/detective? 8-)

Robert Mitchell
20%
Jason Whittaker
47%
Harlow Doyle
7%
Officer Harley
7%
Don Polhouse
11%
Jones and Parker Detective Agency
9%

Total votes: 45

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, PF, I wouldn't say I voted for Jason for his uniqueness. I realize that his character wasn't too difficult to construct, but I find him a loveable, occasionally hilarious, reckless character.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I voted for Jones and Parker :) GO ERK!!! I also love Jason :) he would have been my second choice
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Why can I only pick ONE option?? Mitch, Jason, and Harlow are the BEST! Although, I think Jason beats Mitch and Harlow by just a hair, JUST a hair!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Liz'alike wrote:I voted for Jones and Parker :) GO ERK!!! I also love Jason :) he would have been my second choice
Alright, look Liz, I wish I could - never mind. Heh heh. :) :oops:
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

;) Yeah, it should have been multiple choice!!!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

There's no reason it should be multiple choice. Emily's the best. Period. No one disagrees with that, right? (All EmilyHaters just be quiet.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Really? Emily is better than Mitch?

She won't be after Whittifer knocks her out with a hammer. See the TEHC.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, in all seriousness, Emily hasn't yet endeared herself to me quite as much as Jason. But her wonderful beauty of person captivates one. So, yes, Emily exceeds Mitch is "better" than Mitch. It's a taste thing, of course. However, Emily brings warm humor, a tough, likeable attitude, and charming whimsy to the show. Mitch brought love to Connie, yes... but then he took it away.
Emily will never stop being Matthew's friend. She'll never leave Matthew's side. And no matter how much people whine about how Emily bosses poor, helpless little baby Matthew... One should appreciate that.
After all, one of the measuring sticks of characters is what they bring out in other characters. Without Emily, Matthew would just be a "tinkering" computer geek. We would never have known he could help solve a mystery.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Okay. That's fair enough. But it won't stop Whittifer and I from wacking her with a hammer and tying her to a chair!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Ya nothing can stop me from using the hammer to the head. But to get back on topic, I can't choose!
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Well, in all seriousness, Emily hasn't yet endeared herself to me quite as much as Jason. But her wonderful beauty of person captivates one. So, yes, Emily exceeds Mitch is "better" than Mitch. It's a taste thing, of course. However, Emily brings warm humor, a tough, likeable attitude, and charming whimsy to the show. Mitch brought love to Connie, yes... but then he took it away.
Emily will never stop being Matthew's friend. She'll never leave Matthew's side. And no matter how much people whine about how Emily bosses poor, helpless little baby Matthew... One should appreciate that.
After all, one of the measuring sticks of characters is what they bring out in other characters. Without Emily, Matthew would just be a "tinkering" computer geek. We would never have known he could help solve a mystery.
Warm humor? If you say laughing at how idiotic and annoying a little girl can be as warm humor, then... okay! :D :twisted: :P =P
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Well, in all seriousness, Emily hasn't yet endeared herself to me quite as much as Jason. But her wonderful beauty of person captivates one. So, yes, Emily exceeds Mitch is "better" than Mitch. It's a taste thing, of course. However, Emily brings warm humor, a tough, likeable attitude, and charming whimsy to the show. Mitch brought love to Connie, yes... but then he took it away.
Wow, PF, you better not let my sister see this post. Mitch is her favorite character. She might just join the ESK or TEHC out of spite!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That would be nice...
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

That would be AWESOME!
Nothing.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Jason and Mitch tied for me but i did Jason he's soooooooo cool.
Proud K.R.E Member
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Nobody's better than Jason.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

JASON WHITTAKER DUH!!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Duh. Jason.

-- Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:29 pm --
T.S. (myself) wrote:Really? Emily is better than Mitch?

She won't be after Whittifer knocks her out with a hammer. See the TEHC.
Yes.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Where is Monty? Cause he's the best.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

This is my 2,000th post. I know it sounds dumb, but the emotion, the excitement going through me right now is crazy. I'm having a flood of memories. All the times we spent on this board, the first summer when there were a dozen of us keeping it going, my becoming a moderator, serving in that position for four years, Pound Foolish coming on and typing all of his first posts in bright red font, Odyssey H8r, etc.

I knew this topic was old when it got bumped. August 15, 2012. Let me say, no one knows this, but that was one of the absolute hardest times in my life, that summer and fall of 2012. The group that was here then was an escape for me. I was able to be around others as nerdy as myself and talk about a world that in our minds was as close to perfect as you can get this side of heaven. For you SS veterans, look at the contributors to this topic and see if you remember them. It's fun.

Now, to be actually on topic, my favorite secret agent/detective is Harlow Doyle. :D :D :D

This would be Bruce Wayne's favorite number at a dance party or roller rink. (1989)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)