What if The AIO Gang Found the SS?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What if The AIO Gang Found the SS?

Eugene Meltsner Esquire My dear fellow internet wanderers, I have come upon this odd site. Now that I have sent you all a link to it, I look forward to your genial responses. To be frank, I find this site very... it is all about, well, us. And the maladroit things they have to say about me and Katrina... It's enough to cause even me to stoop to paroxysm!"

Katrina Hmmm... They don't seem to know us as well as all that, however, Eugene. They actually infer... well, insist, in fact, that I was invented just to fall in love with you. The very idea.

Detective Girl This is nuts. A few people on here say I'm in love with Matthew!
I RULE!
Matthew I'd like to see them take an IQ test.

Priscilla You think you've got problems? They all think Barrett and I are in love. That's so embarrassing. Barrett is a great guy, but still...

Detective Girl Arrrre you?
I RULE!
Priscilla... None of your business.

Mandy ImageI'm so sorry, girls. This must be awful for you. I can't imagine how all this information got online. But, Emily, you're being a little... nosy. I know that's the way you are, but please tone it down a little. Remember... anyone can see this... Let's not try to corner Priscilla into announcing anything to the world.
Power Puff!

Detective Girl
Sorry. I apologize. But... there's no need to hide it from anyone, Priscilla. Love is beautiful.
I RULE!
Rue the Day Doez any1 have a bukket?

Jared You're right, Mandy. How did this, very, very, very personal information get onto the net?
Perhaps... it's what I've always suspected! The internet is just another worldwide plot to control our lives! Soon, every detail about us will be online, and the government will have total control! And then we'll be attacked by genetically engineered cockroaches! And they'll shoot the sheriff! We're doomed!!!

Sarah Prachett .... Wow. Jared, you really need to learn to have a brain.

Penny Wise It's really not that bad. They have some nice fan art on here. And some of them actually look like us, lol.

Detective Girl Image Pardon, but has anyone else seen that they have a whole fan club here for me!?
I RULE!
Barrett They must be nuts.

Kelly Nuts and berries.

Rodney THEY DON'T SEE HOW COOL I AM! THEY STINK! MY OWN GENYESSNESS SPEAKS FOR ISSELF!

Whit In any case, it leads to some quality discussion about God, truth, and the beauty of radio drama. If our lives are known to all, at least it seems to be in good cause. For that, we should all thank Him.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote: Barrett They must be nuts.

Kelly Nuts and berries.
BWAHAHAHA!

Very nice, an enjoyable read, and very very funny. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

So funny and creative. :D too bad they are not real. Can you do more characters?

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Very funny, but don't you think Emily sounds just a tad bit conceited?
Nothing.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Whittifer wrote:Very funny, but don't you think Emily sounds just a tad bit conceited?
My thoughts exactly...:D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Sage
Caramel Crunch

HAHAH....very amusing indeed! I wonder what Jay would have said...
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Detective Girl Conceited? I guess so... surely you concede I have a right to be.
Matthew Who are these people? They're teenagers and they think they're funny or making some point by insulting a fictional little girl? I think the cheese has slipped off their cracker.

Image To borrow the colloquialism, they must be soiled and low limbed.

Image You're the type of people who take an IQ test, and forget to write your name!

Image Now, now. That's a bit harsh.

Thanks, guys. (Excepting a metalhead and an evil french Owl mustachioed Stalin. If you want to add something yourselves, feel free. Or if anyone wants to request a character appearance, please do.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Add Jay please!!
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

BAH HA HA HA (that was funny. :D )
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Sage: Rue the Day Doez any1 have a bukket?

That's Jay. (:

Pound Foolish: Only you could create a topic like this...

As for requests, I'd Looooooove to see you do Valerie. A little hate from Tea Ess must really steam her ego... 0=)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

well, most of the classic good characters are too old for the internet, I think they should add something like this, we definitely need a focus on the family representative, ambassador, to pitch the ideas we have to them.
It would be something like Matthew picking up his Appleberry phone, or his iBanana laptop and google odyssey to find it on the goggle maps, and finds it. XD

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Rue the Day Why, my presents has been specifically requested. The must appreciate my sheer awesomeness. Well, here I am. Awesomeness and all. And they requested me. No one else, me Are you listening, Barrett!?!!!?

Barrett They want your presents? How flattering. I didn't know you had such a kind heart, giving random people presents.

Rue the Day Huh?

Barrett Good come back. You should make that your signature.

Valerie I see someone also requested little me. That makes sense.

Image Not really.
Jimmy
Valerie Oh come on. People just light up when I talk about me.

Image Forgive me, but I, for one, feel nausea in my digestive organ.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I skimmed this but never really read it untill now. It is so funny
Good job PF
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

That's hilarious! You need to write more, PF! Add more of Jared and Penny! (please)
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What about Connie?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Alright, so I've been going through topics, FINALLY catching up from my basically non-existence since May... And I stumbled upon this topic! This is quite hilarious, PF... It's very good, indeed!

I don't know if you're still willing to post on this ancient topic, but I'd like to hear a conversation between Jason and Connie *sighs from dream land*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Why thank you, Liz. And request granted.

"Connie will you marry me?"

"Nope."
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:Why thank you, Liz. And request granted.

"Connie will you marry me?"

"Nope."
:lol: That is so perfect, PF.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*Gives PF a menacing glare.* Not funny, young man! Take it back or I'll join the KRE!!!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Awww, Liz....=( It was just a joke.... *gives Liz a plate of smily-face cookies*
꿈. 희망. 전진.