The Cryin Brian Dern Blog (Updated!)

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The Cryin Brian Dern Blog (Updated!)

Yeah, I created one (before I joined). I'm hoping to get more visitors (more than 2).

http://www.cryinbriandern.blogspot.com

Some of the posts are kinda boring...but I'm working on it!
Last edited by SirWhit on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

You don't like The Whisperer?!
Image WHO ARE YOU?!
~~~

I LOVE the cello! The title of the album is ingenious. I was a little turned away by the cover art, though. Then I thought about it. ;) Very cool!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Bethany Shepard wrote:You don't like The Whisperer?!
Image WHO ARE YOU?!
~~~

I LOVE the cello! The title of the album is ingenious. I was a little turned away by the cover art, though. Then I thought about it. ;) Very cool!
Well....Yeah. I don't like The Whisperer. Deal. :P

I'm glad you like the cello! I play it!

-- Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:06 pm --

Just put up a new post about my favorite and least favorite albums!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What a great name for an AIO blog. It rather suits your personality. I always enjoy looking at new blogs. Though yours will probably be like seeing my Odyssey beliefs in an inverse mirror. (How can you not like the Whisperer? Someday, we really must fight to the death, my Evil Clone, one day. One day.... One day....)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Gladly, PF. Take ten steps and draw. With a pencil! :lol:

Why ten? It's an even number.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

So, Mr. Whit's End, when do you plan to update your blog? I wrote about it on my blog today and put the link up, and I said I would ask you.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Sometime after the new year. I'm going to be away for a week after christmas and will probably post something after then. Which blog is yours, again?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Added a new post about Zach Callison.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Your post said a lot. The whole situation is frustrating.
As to how much his voice changed, that probably took place by and large where we couldn't hear, not in shows. So why exactly so many people hear so much difference puzzles me as well. I never noticed it till it was brought up either, I still only hear it if I pay attention. But some are better with voices than others.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I posted again on what we know about Album 58, and some speculation. Also, I added a poll asking how often I should post. I'd appreciate it if you would vote on it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

"In case you haven't heard, the title name is...." This made me smile and laugh inwardly. I mean, come on, you're posting the link to this on an Odyssey forum. We know about information like that the day it's released.

On another note, good job on taking your opinions and speculation, as well as the information we know about the album so far, and putting it into a concise form.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I put another post up. It's probably pretty bad, because I honestly don't have much time to work on this stuff. Maybe summer break.

-- Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:23 pm --

Another new post about the wonderful Album 58 cover.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha, I enjoyed that. I don't really agree with most of what you say about the cover... or with your previous post, either. But I enjoyed it. So I won't terminate you yet, Evil Clone.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Added a new post about Matthew Parker's imposter actor---um, wonderful actor whom everyone loves.
Wakko
Pistachio

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Added a new post about Matthew Parker's imposter actor---um, wonderful actor whom everyone loves.
Just wondering, where'd you find out about who's playing Matthew? I didn't see anything about it anywhere else. Also, I totally agree with what you said, they can't just keep replacing actors because they're aging.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The new actor can be found in this months AIO social shoutout.
Wakko
Pistachio

Oh. I haven't seen the new one yet.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I will be interviewing John Campbell for my blog in about two weeks. Email questions to sectionsolo@yahoo.com, or post them here.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Whoa...the one who produced the Music in AIO & Paws and Tales?