Lester

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Bobbymac wrote:I think lester and wooton should be roommates that would be hilairous!
Yes! That is the greatest idea! 8)
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Or he could be seen in a proper place for someone with his needs: a mental care institution. He could got to Hillingdale Haven, where we could see his life with the doctors and other patients. (Agnes Riley, anyone?)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Lester isn't that bad but he isn't a person I would want to hear of again.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Maybe Lester could have a crush on, like, Connie (oh my) or some other person who is totally not for him, and they let him down easy, and the episode is about being nice to people who are mentaly handicapped?
I think that sound good, but they would have to be REALLY careful with that. So's not to offend.

I don't think I'd mind him coming back. He was a real sweet heart and warmed you up like a mug of hot cocoa. I give him a 'thumbs-up.'
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage