M'Kalister Park Album

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, what do you mean by 'eventually'? Like six months, a year, two years, five, or what? I'm sorry for being so demanding and impatient, I just loved your first one!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

We're not really sure. Sorry! :)
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm testing my patience and not going to listen to the whole album all the way through until the trip I'm going on next month. Although I couldn't resist but listen to a few of the songs, and I loveddd them! I think my little sis was pretty horrified when I got a bit carried away and started dancing to Rap Battle, though...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Haha! Well, you know what they say, the mark of a good song is if your tapping and dancing in time to the music so that you look like an idiot! Well, maybe 'they' don't say it, but I do.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

And that's all that really matters, isn't it?
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh yeahh...do I have permission to start quoting you on that when I start dancing like an idiot again, Mr. Thinker?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes, you do. Examples of songs like that for me are Good Things, Mkalister Park, Feel Again by Onerepublic, All the Right Moves also by Onerepublic, and Apologize also by Onerepublic. Yes, those are my two favorite bands. So anyway, I look forward to hearing the possible future album! It will probably be a highlight in the fan community when it comes out, as the first one was.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

THIS CD IS AWESOME!!! ...Plain and simple.
KevinMcCreary
Vanilla

So, I think I'll take this moment...having only discovered this thread today...to announced that, though there is still no guarantee of another Mpark album, the first serious discussion of another album took place between members of TCF team. As we approach the end of season 4, The future of TCF and direction of our projects are being evaluated and the album was pretty successful in Ceiling Fan terms. So...be on the look out for more music from TCF. :-)
Last edited by KevinMcCreary on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Will do. I will be one of the first to buy it.
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'll be waiting for it!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I can't wait! I'll be buying it second! :lol:
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

I think you know what my favorite song is...
( hint look down) :D
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'd be interested, though, to be honest, I haven't bought the first one yet. Please forgive me, my fellow AIO fans. I'll let you know when I get it and then if it has my personal stamp of approval.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think I would like to hear a happy hardcore remix of Good Things. I would enjoy that very much. And I think the vocals would work just perfect with a BPM of 170-180.

Here's an example of happy hardcore.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Do an operatic performance of the Emily Rules Anthem with a twenty piece orchestral background. Come on, that's a perfect idea.

More seriously, you could do something like, Why Did They Bring Mitch Back Like That, He Was the Best Character.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Honestly, the vocals could have been much better. That said, the production quality sounded very professional for a low-budget fan podcast.