Odyssey Voices

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!

Any Celebrity/Odyssey Voices Autograph responses?

Yes I Have Gotten 1-4.
No votes
Yes I Have Gotten 5-8.
11%
Yes I Have Gotten 9-12.
No votes
Yes I have Gotten 13 +.
No votes
No, none yet.
89%

Total votes: 19

Samuel
Vanilla

Odyssey Voices

Has Anyone Ever gotten responses back from any of the Odyssey voices by using a mailing address from the internet. Be careful with using them. I got a 'return to sender' from a Dave Madden (Bernard Walton) the other day. :D
Samuel is cool! :)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've never sent or received a message from any AIO person. I don't really have a need to do so. I would just take up their time saying hi. Heh.

Though I did send Focus on the Family a letter about four years ago asking about Mandy's age mess-up. But that was before I was a big enough of an AIO fan to understand the Odyssey timeline. :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Honestly, no. Others have interviewed Katie Leigh, so I've meant to ask them what her contact is just to send her some fan mail and ask a few questions in hopes she'll reply.
But mainly, I want to contact Christina Pucceli, and even though I've dug all over the place I can't find it. Samuel, do you have any idea where it is or how I might find it?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Honestly, no. Others have interviewed Katie Leigh, so I've meant to ask them what her contact is just to send her some fan mail and ask a few questions in hopes she'll reply.
But mainly, I want to contact Christina Pucceli, and even though I've dug all over the place I can't find it. Samuel, do you have any idea where it is or how I might find it?
I might could help with that, bestest. 0=)

No promises though.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:Honestly, no. Others have interviewed Katie Leigh, so I've meant to ask them what her contact is just to send her some fan mail and ask a few questions in hopes she'll reply.
She's on Facebook :) (I'm friends with her there)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

You're friends on facebook with Christina Puccelli? O.o
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Chocolate Chip

I have received personally autographed photos of Aria Curzon a few years ago when Mandy was still a regular character. I will post them later. I have a few more too, just on piece of paper. I got a picture from the adventure club when I joined, I believe it was Whit, Connie,Eugene and Wooton.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I have gotten none so far.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I did go to the 25th anniversary live show for my birthday (it was literally on my ninth birthday!) so I got a lot of autographs then, but other than that...
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

A signed photograph of Andy Griffith?
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Connie Kendall FAN
Vanilla

As you can see from my name I am a big fan of Connie Kendall and thus Katie Leigh, so I hope I can meet her at some point in my life!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Gooey98 wrote:A signed photograph of Andy Griffith?
"He's a big fan."
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Nelson S. wrote:Though I did send Focus on the Family a letter about four years ago asking about Mandy's age mess-up. But that was before I was a big enough of an AIO fan to understand the Odyssey timeline. :P
Ooh, what did they say? I think they usually try to give some more personal replies, not just form letters.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

TigerShadow wrote:Ooh, what did they say? I think they usually try to give some more personal replies, not just form letters.
It was a very personal letter. I don't have the letter anymore though. :/ I think they just said that AIO doesn't really have a timeline. So ages don't really matter. You know, the typical answer.
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

I have emailed Adventures in Odyssey multiple times and I always got a nice personal response. I would love to write to my favorite actors but I don't know where i'd get the info to do that...

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

*ahem* It's called Google.

xD
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Lol! :) I know. I guess a better excuse would be that I don't really have the time. Or whenever I'm online I have so much else I'd rather be doing than looking up Aria Curzon or Will Ryan's contact info. Maybe someday I'll get around to it... :)
Last edited by Mandy on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
snubs
Cookies & Creme

I've never gotten any physical mail from Focus or actors. But as for online, I've gotten replies from Phil Lollar, Aria Curzon, Nathan Hoobler, Katie Leigh, and Chris Anthony. All are super nice. Chris is just the sweetest though! And Katie is so easy going and quick to make you feel comfortable when you might be a little nervous. <3

I met a lot of AIO people at their 20th anniversary show.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Huh. I've never seen this topic. I didn't realize how many contacts I've made with Odyssey people until this. I guess I'll just go in order. I think first I sent a letter in let's say 2015(?) just asking some questions and got a personalized response. They liked the drawings I put on there haha. But that's pretty common. The next one I think was when I won an AIO Club art contest and got a picture of Jay signed by Whit Hertford. Still one of my favorites and it's hanging on my wall. I think it was the beginning of 2017 when I got to call and interview Katie Leigh for like an hour for my fansite. I very frequently forget that happened for some reason, but yup. It did and it was cool I guess. She was very sweet but I was fourteen so, well... you understand. I got to meet Nathan Hoobler a little over a year ago in Colorado Springs after emailing him about writing and my desire to become an Odyssey writer. That was cool, but yes, again, I was nervous and everything so there's always things I wish I would have done differently in those situations, but they're fun to say I've done. Then I've communicated with Shona and Robby a little through Instagram. So there was that paragraph of my experiences. I'm not trying to like Idk brag or anything. I just think it's interesting to think about. I cringe at most of them now for various reasons, so I'd say if you're an awkward teenager like I am, just stay away until you're more confident in yourself and know how to communicate with famousish people/people you view as celebrities. Anyway, that's my two cents! Respect if you actually read all of that, it ended up being longer than I expected it to.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
snubs
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:I think it was the beginning of 2017 when I got to call and interview Katie Leigh for like an hour for my fansite. I very frequently forget that happened for some reason, but yup. It did and it was cool I guess. She was very sweet but I was fourteen so, well... you understand.
Aw, that's super fun! Katie is sweet like that to do interviews with pretty much anyone who asks. =) What's your fansite?
PennyBassett wrote:so I'd say if you're an awkward teenager like I am, just stay away until you're more confident in yourself and know how to communicate with famousish people/people you view as celebrities. Anyway, that's my two cents! Respect if you actually read all of that, it ended up being longer than I expected it to.
Haha, I feel you there. I'm not a teenager anymore, but I'm still VERY much awkward. I'm gonna be seeing Phil Lollar, Katie Leigh, and Marshal Younger in late March (at Sonic-Con), and I just PRAY I'm not too ridiculously awkward around them. :roll: Social anxiety is strong.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey