Mandy and Trent

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Mandy and Trent

Are you happy Mandy will end up with Trent? (The Present Long Ago) Would you rather she married Jared? I've even heard people say should marry Wooton. (No, not really.) She probably is either dating Trent by now or is (gasp) engaged or even married to him. And we know from that they'll have kids. What do you think they're like? Let's talk it up.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I am all for Trandy! They are a fairly cute couple. Mandy and Jared....wouldn't work. You might say opposites attract, but you have to like the person, and have some sort of common interest, or something, to base a relationship on.
Trandy is probably one of the best couples on Odyssey. They work well together, they aren't even officially a "couple" yet, so they aren't disgusting like Mitch and Connie.
Didn't Trent sound a little weird in album 50?
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Jared with Mandy? :noway: Jared should be with Sarah. *nods*

I always thought that Trent was younger than Mandy till I heard The Present Long Ago. But, I guess they're good together. =)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Joy wrote: They work well together, they aren't even officially a "couple" yet
Umm..yeah they are. The Present Long Ago, here's the AiO Wiki page: http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/The_Present_Long_Ago
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I know, but aside that, in present day Odyssey, they aren't.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Jared and Sarah... hmm. I never thought of that. But I like it. A lot. "Dear, could you please get me some coffee. I can't come away from the telescope. I'm positive the neighbors are plotting to blow up the State Capitol." "GET YOUR OWN COFFEE!"
Joy, why did you find Trent and Many weird? And Mitch and Connie!? They were adorable.
I think Trent IS a little younger than Mandy, my dear Vice Prez. But oh well, there's nothing wrong with that.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Jared and Sarah... hmm. I never thought of that. But I like it. A lot. "Dear, could you please get me some coffee. I can't come away from the telescope. I'm positive the neighbors are plotting to blow up the State Capitol." "GET YOUR OWN COFFEE!"
Kehehehe.

You made me laugh, Buster Brown. For the first time in months. Be proud. :)

Wait, no. Don't be proud... *mutters something under breath*

I think Mandy and Trent are an adorable couple. One of the first episodes that really got me into Odyssey was Mum's the Word, I thought it was so cute, especially the first scene. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote:Jared and Sarah... hmm. I never thought of that. But I like it. A lot. "Dear, could you please get me some coffee. I can't come away from the telescope. I'm positive the neighbors are plotting to blow up the State Capitol." "GET YOUR OWN COFFEE!"
Hahaha! I actually was able to see that happening. Jared and Sarah.. Hmm.. I kinda though Jared and Liz, but I think I like Jared and Sarah more.

Trent and Mandy. I kinda wished that Odyssey kept them so we can see their relationship bloom. Maybe as an example of a good relationship meant for marriage or something..? I don't know. I sometimes wonder though if Trent and Mandy are really good together or is it just cause I heard The Present Long Ago at a young age that I kinda accepted that they would end up together... Didnt question it or anything, you know?
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Wait, I said they were weird? I said Jared and Mandy wouldn't work...
I used the word Trandy to include both Trent and Mandy. Two people from the ToO, who are totally for Trandy, made that up, I think.
I said Trent sounded a little strange in the last album he was in....His voice and stuff.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I think there grand together, but i'm not a huge fan of Trent. He's....a little sketchy, and his voice was annoying.

Jared and Sarah.......SAY WHAT?? I always thought Liz and jared....but this sounds WAY BETTER. Good job AfterShocker! :D
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

xD *Dies laughing*

Okay, I just loved that. *Claps*

Anyways, joking aside. O_O Wow. I never thought of those two together. But the more I think on it, the more I love it.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

@AS ya Jared and Sarah should definantly be together. Trent and Mandy are a great couple.
LOTR IS AWESOME
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Ew. Jared and Sarah SHOULD NEVER BE TOGETHER. And my conclusion is based on this: I hate Sarah. I love Jared. Therefore, they can never be TOGETHER.

I know, I know. Such intelligent and advanced judgement I possess.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

YOU HATE SARAH?? I cannot be your friend. =[

Jared and Sarah were made for each other!!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Aftershocker wrote:YOU HATE SARAH?? I cannot be your friend. =[

Jared and Sarah were made for each other!!
Ikr! they are perfect for each other!!! Sarah and Jared are both awesome!!!
LOTR IS AWESOME
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

I HATE SARAH WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BEING.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

why do you hate her so much, Valiant?
LOTR IS AWESOME
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

the Valiant wrote:I HATE SARAH WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BEING.
SARAH WAS THE BEST CHARACTER (apart from Emily)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Um, Valiant, when I first read you don't like Sarah in Chief/ Vic Pres Aftershocker's new topic, I couldn't quite believe it. But I won't challenge you here because that's not the point of this topic.
Anyhow... what would Trent and Mandy's kids be like? Come to that, what would Jared and Sarah's kids be like... Or dare we think on such a thing?
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Pound Foolish wrote:Come to that, what would Jared and Sarah's kids be like... Or dare we think on such a thing?
We daren't.

Is that a word?