Penny and Wooton

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!

Should Penny and Wooton get Married?

1: Of course!
48%
2: Maybe
21%
3: Their not right for each other
No votes
4: I don't know
9%
5: Nay
9%
6: No way!
12%

Total votes: 33

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I am still unsure of whether I would like it or not. I would have to see. It could be cute...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

If Wooton got married it would change his character too much. Odyssey can't just marry all the characters. It happened with E&K and almost with Connie and Mitch.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Why Date if you don't get married? I think they should marry or never date…
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Well Hannah, think of how long Eugene and Katrina dated before they got married. There were times when people thought that they might never get married, even though they had been dating for a while.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

HannahJ. wrote:Why Date if you don't get married? I think they should marry or never date…
Well, this is what Connie and Mitch did. They dated for long time, but in the end, he went to Budapest, finally, married someone else.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

HannahJ. wrote:Why Date if you don't get married? I think they should marry or never date…

Yeah I think they are perfect for each other.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I guess it's cause I'm not a big fan of dating,and the point that there relationship might end after they waist hours together and love each other..
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

If you want my opinion, check The Courtroom on Saturday.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:If you want my opinion, check The Courtroom on Saturday.
I will!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Jason wrote:They could have Penny have a crush on Jason and then Wooton gets jealous and applies to join the CIA. :lol:
Dont think that would be good... Rather have Penny and Wooton NOT get Married or anything! Wooton joining the CIA would RUIN AIO!!
no. Wooton would make the best CIA agent ever!
EPPD
Strawberry

Ya thats fine
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I think my opinion would be better expressed on my blog. So check out my The Future of AIO article to find out more about my opinion of Wooten and Penny getting married!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I thought they should get married and then i thought that it would change Wooton's character to much.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I had this big long opinion on this subject, so I wrote it on my website. (Link below). Just go to The Courtroom. It's in "Features".
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wooton Bassett wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Jason wrote:They could have Penny have a crush on Jason and then Wooton gets jealous and applies to join the CIA. :lol:
Dont think that would be good... Rather have Penny and Wooton NOT get Married or anything! Wooton joining the CIA would RUIN AIO!!
no. Wooton would make the best CIA agent ever!
Have you seen Cars 2?

Mater is not a good agent. Even though Holley and Finn think that he is a brillant agent, it only works for a little bit. He is just to.... (I honestly don't know the right word to describe him) This works for Maxwell Smart in Get Smart, because he does have some.... (again, missing the right word). If Wooton could be more like Maxwell Smart than Mater, then it might work, but it isn't Wooton. Just like it didn't work for Eugene to be a handyman before he started Hand Up.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:I had this big long opinion on this subject, so I wrote it on my website. (Link below). Just go to The Courtroom. It's in "Features".
Read It!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

First of all, why are even Wooton's supposed biggest fans constantly spelling his name wrong??? But, seriously, love is becoming bigger in Odyssey, but not taking over. Today, a lot of teens are listening to Odyssey. Secondly, in this, the age of Netflix, TV, and Youtube, children are becoming more apt than ever to also be interested in love. So, it's little wonder there are so many romantic relationships now. It's what people want. Wooton and Penny truly belong together. They would be funny together, and the huge responsibilities of marriage would radically challenge them. I say: Wooton and Penny, START DATING!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:First of all, why are even Wooton's supposed biggest fans constantly spelling his name wrong??? But, seriously, love is becoming bigger in Odyssey, but not taking over. Today, a lot of teens are listening to Odyssey. Secondly, in this, the age of Netflix, TV, and Youtube, children are becoming more apt than ever to also be interested in love. So, it's little wonder there are so many romantic relationships now. It's what people want. Wooton and Penny truly belong together. They would be funny together, and the huge responsibilities of marriage would radically challenge them. I say: Wooton and Penny, START DATING!
Okay, I must admit, I'm all for the romantic, sappy stuff...but for some reason I don't really want Wooton and Penny together. I don't know why, I guess I'm just not used to Wooton being so gushy-mushy over a woman.=/ Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in the future.:)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

"I think they should marry or never date." Sorry, Hannah, it doesn't work that way. :) Connie and Mitch's love wasn't a waste of time. Love is never a waste of time. God meant them to be together every hour they held each other. (My, I sound like I'm making a mocking parody of a poem. ;) ) Sorry, cheese aside: God's plan sometimes uses pain, and that pain sometimes includes unsuccessful dating relationships. Dating works fine. Don't be impatient with it because people sometimes break up, everyone!! Penny and Wooton are quite capable of deciding, if they date, if they should stop dating. :)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:"I think they should marry or never date." Sorry, Hannah, it doesn't work that way. :) Connie and Mitch's love wasn't a waste of time. Love is never a waste of time. God meant them to be together every hour they held each other. (My, I sound like I'm making a mocking parody of a poem. ;) ) Sorry, cheese aside: God's plan sometimes uses pain, and that pain sometimes includes unsuccessful dating relationships. Dating works fine. Don't be impatient with it because people sometimes break up, everyone!! Penny and Wooton are quite capable of deciding, if they date, if they should stop dating. :)
My problem was because of the fact I don't believe in kissing before marriage and if you do you better stay with that person. Sorry to offend anyone but that is my personal idea.