Episodes that gave you NIGHTMARES.

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Sage
Caramel Crunch

'Not Afraid' and 'The Case of the Secret Room' and there was one more but I can't think of the name...
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

The unraveling because I hate that creepy voicemail
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Nothing to Fear, Case of the Secret Room, Castles and Cauldrons, The Mysterious Stranger. I don't know why people are scared of It Happened at Four Corners, but maybe because I was old enough by the time I listened to it Odyssey episodes didn't scare me anymore.

Though The Black Veil did freak me out when Alex said he had a dream where he was the monster. I haven't literally had any nightmares from Odyssey but I wish I would! I've only had one Odyssey dream that I vaguely remember.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Yeah, I can concur with that Ameraka. some of the last eps in the Novacom Saga were pretty tense. The monster thing really creeped me out, although I didn't have bad dreams or anything. When Jason and the Mulligan's neighbor both started going crazy, I started getting kinda disturbed at what the power of this thing could do. It was a "good" kind of scared, though. It just made the story more gripping, and made me want to know what was going to happen next even more.

Man, Novacom was so fantastic.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Another episode that gave me the creeps was Choices. It wasn't the whole episode, just the dream scene. In that scene Connie and Whit's voices change and they sound really creepy almost.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I used to be scared of the Twilight Zone episoides.......THE //.... :? :? *looks around*.......CHICKEN
O.o O.o
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Haha, the chicken WAS scary.

Kaida
Fudge Marble

Ameraka wrote:Haha, the chicken WAS scary.
Yeah that chicken used to kinda freaked me out too.. Especially when hearing the episode just before going to bed.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

"The Perfect Witness parts 1 and 2" would have made me had nightmares the first time I watched it, when I was about 6, if I hadn't asked my parent if I could sleep with them.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Um... "The Black Veil", "The Mortal Coil", "Box of Miracles", "The Mysterious Stranger", "No Way Out/No Way In", "My Girl Hallie", "The Twilight Zone", "A Name, Not A Number", "Plan B". Oddly enough, "The Case of the Secret Room" has never scared me. I suppose I just wasn't as young when I heard it for the first time.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I've never really had nightmares about Odyssey episodes, but The Mysterious Stranger had shaking! Other ones that people have nightmares about are just weird to me lol!
arwen
Caramel Crunch

Wow,if an odyssey episode gave me a nightmare I would be worried about myself.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

arwen wrote:Wow,if an odyssey episode gave me a nightmare I would be worried about myself.
Well then you must not take it very seriously. lol jk
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

How can a AIO episode give you a nightmare?
LOTR IS AWESOME
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Oliver: For me I just got scared of those as when I was little. None of the gave me nightmares really, but some people can sure have some weird nightmares depending on what they listen to or watch at what time.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I don't think I was ever scared of AIO... No... Veggie Tales "Where's God When I'm Scared" scared the tar out of me. :lol:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

What? how is that possible lol
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

"No Way Out/No Way In" is pretty scary. My brother CT said I'd probably be scared of "The Black Veil" but I heard both parts and I didn't find either one of them all that scary.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Woot!
Vanilla

Black veil...I never really got creeped out in specific episodes per se, but that one was pretty weird.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I don't remember having a nightmare from an episode except for the other night after I listened to Castles and Cauldrons. In that dream people were being possessed. I never have real nightmares though that terrify me--just ones that are scary while I'm having them and then I wake up and think, that was...weird.