What will happen to buck?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
EPPD
Strawberry

What will happen to buck?

I think it very interesting that there not saying anything about buck, but i hope that he comes back in album 56 even though they said that talk has come up about him being in 57 with skint.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I don't recall anything being said about him being in 57 but I would like him to come back.
EPPD
Strawberry

Ya they did on odyssey scoop you just have to dig, if you wait i can find it and give you link
Jason
Cookies & Creme

EPPD wrote:Ya they did on odyssey scoop you just have to dig, if you wait i can find it and give you link
I know it was stated in a podcast that it was a possibility that Buck could come back and if he did there's a possibility that Skint could be returning as well.

I'm not sure buck should come back. I just think unless they have a really good plot for him he should be done. I don't really see him being adopted by Katrina and Eugene being a good idea. I mean, I like the idea of Katrina and Eugene being parent like figures to whoever without actually needing to adopt them. Or at least if they do it surely wouldn't be right away. But if they did adopt Buck, it would bring about some interesting story lines.

I'm just speculating; let's say that Buck is back with Skint. They could have Buck run from Skint and make it back to Odyssey. Katrina and Eugene shelter him for a few days. And then Buck requests that they adopt him or at least become his foster parents. Katrina and Eugene struggle with whether they should or not. After praying about it, they decide they should but then they realize one thing; It would mean taking Skint to court. After Court succeeds in favor of Katrina and Eugene as guardians over Buck. Buck seems to favor Katrina and, Eugene struggles with trusting Buck. Perhaps even accuses Buck falsely of doing things. And Buck struggles with getting close to Eugene for similar reasons. And then eventually they decide that maybe Katrina and Eugene aren't the best foster parents for Buck's case and another option presents itself. Jason Whittaker whom just moved to Odenton, takes on Buck as his own and we'd see from them and they're stories in Odington from time to time.
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

I agree with Jason, Buck really isn't necessary to come back. However, I'm reluctant to say that since E&K had that whole incident in Mend And Repair, I'm afraid it might be a set up for them to adopt Buck.

I should hope not (I'm not really fond of him as you can see), but it's starting to look that way. :roll:
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
EPPD
Strawberry

They may not be necessary to come back but i would like to know what happens to buck and skint.
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
Eleanor16
Chocolate Chip

I think that buck and Mr skint should come back to complete the whole thing.
I am a member of the Modest cheerleader club!
My Sister Is Hannah D.
My Sisters are my best friends!
I am Apart of the Sisters Club!
ta418
Vanilla

I dont want E&K to adopt Buck, I just can't see them with Buck, but I don't know what else would happen to him, unless he would just be adopted by some other random person...
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

ta418 wrote:I dont want E&K to adopt Buck, I just can't see them with Buck, but I don't know what else would happen to him, unless he would just be adopted by some other random person...
I agree, I don't think Buck would be right for E&K.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Really I see Jason's Point but on the Other hand I think Buck should Come back become a Christian that Kind of thing!(E&K dont have to Adopt him 4 him to come back :idea:)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

HannahJ. wrote:Really I see Jason's Point but on the Other hand I think Buck should Come back become a Christian that Kind of thing!(E&K dont have to Adopt him 4 him to come back :idea:)
Not that there's anything wrong with Buck becoming a Christian, but it feels like lately whenever a character that seems not Christian enters the scene He/she ends up converting. again this isn't necessarily bad. But I kinda think if they were to bring him back long term it might be better for the show if he were agnostic indefinitely.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jason wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:Really I see Jason's Point but on the Other hand I think Buck should Come back become a Christian that Kind of thing!(E&K dont have to Adopt him 4 him to come back :idea:)
Not that there's anything wrong with Buck becoming a Christian, but it feels like lately whenever a character that seems not Christian enters the scene He/she ends up converting. again this isn't necessarily bad. But I kinda think if they were to bring him back long term it might be better for the show if he were agnostic indefinitely.
True,I somewhat things should SETTLE down like the Old Odyssey Kids just hanging around Whits End..Ah!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I hope Buck will come back, but I don't think Skint will.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:I hope Buck will come back, but I don't think Skint will.
I don't know about that. There was a comment a while back that if Buck returned Skint would probably be close behind.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
I don't know about that. There was a comment a while back that if Buck returned Skint would probably be close behind.
Ya. I hope Skint doesn't return though
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Jason wrote:
Ya. I hope Skint doesn't return though
I don't know, while I wouldn't really like it if Buck did return, if he did bringing Skint back would be alright as well. I wouldn't mind if they brought him back as long as he wasn't adopted by the Meltsners. It almost seems to obvious a solution...
Kathileen-S.
Vanilla

Maybe Buck, instead of being adopted by K&E, should have Jack and Jo Ann as foster parents? I think that would be a nice quiet way for all three of them to enter AIO again. Of course Buck would have to be in another episode before that.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I think that the jack and joanne idea is a good one Kathileen-S. How would those characters mix? :?:
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Kathileen-S. wrote:Maybe Buck, instead of being adopted by K&E, should have Jack and Jo Ann as foster parents? I think that would be a nice quiet way for all three of them to enter AIO again. Of course Buck would have to be in another episode before that.
I think if Buck came back it could be for temporary purposes. Such as some sort of problem emerges and interacts behind the scenes unknown to people and ultimately ends up solving the problem without getting gratitude for it. It just seems like he'd be the type to randomly appear and try to make amends for what he did in some way without getting something in return.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Kathileen-S. wrote:Maybe Buck, instead of being adopted by K&E, should have Jack and Jo Ann as foster parents? I think that would be a nice quiet way for all three of them to enter AIO again. Of course Buck would have to be in another episode before that.
Well Joanne Allen is coming back in Album 56.