If You Could Meet One of the AIO Characters in "Real Life"

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Which Character Would You Most Like to Meet?

Jason
10%
Whit
16%
Connie
13%
Eugene
No votes
Katrina
No votes
Wooton
10%
Penny
No votes
Bernard Walton
6%
Tom Riley
3%
Jack Allen
6%
Joanne Allen
No votes
Emily
No votes
Matthew
No votes
Grady McKay
No votes
Barrett Jones
3%
Olivia Parker
No votes
Marvin Washington
3%
Priscilla
10%
Other (Please specify in a comment or ask me to include your character in this poll. I'd be happy to.)
10%
Other (Please specify in a comment or ask me to include your character in this poll. I'd be happy to.)
10%

Total votes: 31

EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

If You Could Meet One of the AIO Characters in "Real Life"

If you could meet one of the characters in real life, who would you like to meet?
I would choose Jason, of course, because he's my favorite. I think I would be speechless upon meeting Jason and I would probably make a complete idiot of myself.

Questions for discussion: Why would you like to meet that particular character? What would you say to them?

***Note: If your character of choice is not on the poll, you may specify in a comment, and/or let me know and I will add that character as a poll option. I know I didn't think of near everybody, I just tried to include most of the popular ones.***
Last edited by EmilyLBean on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Emily
Vic
Chocolate Chip

Meeting any character would be amazing. Of course, I don't know if I'd be able to handle it if I met Jason. I just might have a heart attack and die. Connie would be great to meet! We could go shopping together! Getting to talk to Whit would also be wonderful. So, yeah. Meeting any character would be the best thing ever.
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Vic wrote:Meeting any character would be amazing. Of course, I don't know if I'd be able to handle it if I met Jason. I just might have a heart attack and die. Connie would be great to meet! We could go shopping together! Getting to talk to Whit would also be wonderful. So, yeah. Meeting any character would be the best thing ever.

Is there one in particular you would like to meet, or just any of them? I can totally sympathize with your reaction to Jason. He's just...incredible. *sigh* :jason
Emily
Vic
Chocolate Chip

I'd be happy with meeting any!
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

ALL OF THEM! i CHECKED ALL, AND THE OTHER! That would be fun...
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I picked the top 7 characters, Meeting each one of them would be a different experience.

Jason - He's the cool spy guy, so I'd probably also be speechless.
Whit - There is so much I could learn from him, and a Wod-Fan-Choc-Sod sounds good too.
Connie - Who wouldn't want to meet her?
Eugene - It'd be fun to talk in Eugene language with him.
Katrina - It'd be really fun just to visit or talk with her.
Wooton - Same reason as Connie
Penny - Maybe I could ask her to help me with my painting and drawing. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Smile Awhile wrote:ALL OF THEM! i CHECKED ALL, AND THE OTHER! That would be fun...
Who did you check other for? I'd be happy to include them in the poll :)

-- January 18th, 2013, 6:44 pm --

By the way, I changed the poll so that each user may select only one option in the future. Hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone, but I felt like we'd get a more accurate idea of whom everyone would most like to meet if this was a one-option poll :)
Emily
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I really would be ecstatic to meet any character, but I guess I'd have to choose Whit. He seems like he would be one of the easiest to talk to, and it would be nice just to talk about problems I'm having, or something like that. Maybe ask him for help with something. Of course, if I met any of the characters, I probably would be just like "Wow!" and not be able to talk.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well put, Starflower. God's Girl, doing artwork with Penny sounds Heavenly. That's something I'd enjoy. Penny is a completely different person when it comes to art. So knowledgeable, dedicated, and tasteful.
If I had to pick... come on guys, you know what I'm going to say. Yep, that's right!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Can I just meet all of them *sighs* ?? I would be happy just to meet them all ;)
Ashleigh
Strawberry

I would love to meet all of them!!

Eugene - I could learn a thing or two, From all the words he uses :)
Connie - We could go shopping! And be on her radio show :) and more!
Wooton - he is so cool, and funny!
Whit - It would be cool to talk to him :) He is friendly.
Bernard - Maybe help him wash some windows :p He is pretty cool too!
Tom - Go to his farm :) - He is funny
And Jason! - That would be so awesome!

I guess all the characters! I wouldn't be shy, I would love to meet them! <3 sigh*
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I would love to meet Priscilla! But, she's not on the list. :( Can you add her please?
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Nelson S. wrote:I would love to meet Priscilla! But, she's not on the list. :( Can you add her please?
Sure!
Emily
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Nelson S. wrote:I would love to meet Priscilla! But, she's not on the list. :( Can you add her please?
I'm sure that's what most of the boys are feeling :lol: ;)
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Probably Connie. She's so special and sweet and we'd have fun. But I'd have more fun with WOoton or Penny. and I would love to have a heart to heart with WHit
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Trent DeWhite, otherwise known as my forever boy. -heart eyes-
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

This one, please.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Chocolate Chip

What about Jimmy Barclay? He may be the most popular boy character of all time.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

It is a tie between Whit and Wooton but I'd have to go with Whit! You should put Penny up there!
Proud K.R.E Member
KeyBladeWarrior
Cookies & Creme

Although there are several kid characters I really like such as Trent deWhite, Ryan Cummings, and Barret Jones, I would probably want to spend a day with Barret. We both love music, video games, acting. We just have so much in common.

As for adults, probably Connie or Wooton. They can both provide my comic relief, and it would also be great to get to talk to them and learn from them.