About Yourself

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

So pretty, Beth!!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

vampirediaries.wikia.com/wiki/daniel_newmanokay, If you wanna see a picture of me, click here

If you wanna see a real picture of me, http://www.facebook.com/#!/danielnewman.7186
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I suppose I should take part in this topic as well, since I do have a few things I should explain about myself.

Name: Garrett J Vandenberg
Hair color: Brown
eye color: Hazel
Favourite book: Thr3e Ted Dekker
Favourite movie: The Lord of the Rings franchise (including the Hobbit)
Favourite food: Lasagna, Chile, Burritos, Pizza
Favourite AIO episode: Snow Day
Coolest dream I've ever had: I don't know... I've had some pretty messed up dreams...
Occupation: Freelance audio editor/producer, composer, professional touring musician, high-school student
Cool things about me: This'll be a bit longer, because need to explain the bit I put in "occupation" about "touring" and whatnot.

I spend about 9 months every year touring around Canada and the US playing music with my family, and heading up kids ministry while my father preaches with a specific emphasis on how Christians can be free of addictions they struggle with. During any given service, I'll wander around the stage, singing and worshiping God with various instruments such as the drums, piano, bass, and the electric and acoustic guitar. My family makes up the entirety of the a none-profit organization called "New Generation Ministry", and we've been travelling full time for over 35 years (before it was called "New Generation" it was known as "The Phillips Family" and was headed by my grandfather Norm Phillips).

Through the skills I've acquired by playing music with my family for so long, and my love for audio drama and computers, I also ended up joining an Adventures in Odyssey fancast/parody/tribute drama known as "The Ceiling Fan Podcast" which is headed by my good buddy Kevin McCreary. I compose music for the show, play a few characters, and have helped with writing a bit for the last 2 and a half years or so.

The coolest thing about me, though, is my incredibly stunning face. Observe.
Come on baby, you know you love it.

And here's a better one of me and my best buddy.
Oh, and here's me and my mom. Ain't she a beauty?
Alright. So that's me, and case any of you newer members were unsure of how awesome I am.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

That first picture was amazing Garrett! Did a professional take that pic? Haha
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I absolutely love seeing a guy arm in arm with his mom....it makes me smile >> :D
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

You're Mom Is beautiful, Garrett! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:That first picture was amazing Garrett! Did a professional take that pic? Haha
Yes. I did take the picture. I'm a professional, obviously, since I have an iPhone.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Very professional like! And stunning. ;)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Aaron Wiley wrote:
SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:That first picture was amazing Garrett! Did a professional take that pic? Haha
Yes. I did take the picture. I'm a professional, obviously, since I have an iPhone.
I personally loved how you could see the toilet in the background! A true pro photographer masterpiece ;)!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Nice pictures Garrett! :D Do you wear suspenders normally?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

Name: Elizabeth
Hair color:blonde
eye color: blue
Favorite AIO episode: ALL OF THEM!!!!!:D
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Hello Ejmade!! :D Welcome to the Soda Shop!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Renae
Fudge Marble

Liz'alike wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:
I personally loved how you could see the toilet in the background! A true pro photographer masterpiece ;)!
hahahhaha!!!!! just noticed that :D
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Favorite Book: I can't choose a favorite book. I like Little Women, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, the Kingdom Series, and the Terrestria Chronicles. I'm sure there's others, but those are the ones that I can think of right now.
Favorite Movie: I can't really choose a favorite movie either. I'm not good at picking favorites. I like the Princess Bride, all of the Lord of the Rings movies, including the Hobbit, the new Chronicles of Narnia movies, the Love Comes Softly series, Tangled, Pride and Prejudice, the old really long version of it, the Sound of Music, and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
Favorite Food: Pizza, tacos, ice cream, and parmesan chicken.
Favorite AIO Episode: The Mortal Coil
Cool Things About Me: My family recently bought some land and eventually we are going to have a farm with animals. I plan to breed rabbits soon. I know most of the color genes of rabbits, horses, and cats. I've been homeschooled all my life, I plan to continue to be homeschooled until I get to college, and I plan to homeschool any kids I have. I play piano, and sing in a choir and ensemble.
Occupation: Teenager and High School student. Hopefully soon-to-be rabbit breeder.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I can't believe it, nobody not nobody knows about Seven Brothers, amazing movie that it is, but you're the second person on here I've come across who knows it. It's fantastic being part of a board made entirely of non-normal people.
What an incredible, crazily unusual life, it sounds a lot like my fair Suzy's. But homeschooling and farming? Will you ever get socialize with anyone besides hillbillies!?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

PF, not everyone who farms are hillbillies! Trust me.
I LOVE SEVEN BRIDES, FOR SEVEN BROTHERS! That is one of my favorite movies :mrgreen: (I love anything Howard Keel)
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Hair color: kinda brownish red
Eye color: blue
Favorite book: My favorite series of books I think is the Inheritance series.
Favorite movie: Man, The Dark Knight trilogy, the LOTR trilogy, and the star wars movies are some of my most favorites.
Favorite food: I love Mexican food like enchiladas, chips and salsa, burritos, stuff like that. I also love pizza and pasta.
Favorite AIO episode: I haven't listened to AIO in a while but...I like the whole album where docter Regis Blackgaard is trying to take over Odyssey and become mayor and stuff...and then he gets killed. 8)
Things about me: I play electric guitar, I love bands like Megadeth, Metallica, and Flyleaf. I have long hair(to headbang with!). I mostly only wear black(my favorite color).
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Renae
Fudge Marble

This is a picture of Daniel, or as most of you know him godisawesomeness99. Since he was unable to post it from his computer, I offered to do it for him! Dan is the one in the left! :D
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Thank you so much!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

That's literally what I thought he looks like all this time.