Fan Characters

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Fan Characters

Ever tried creating your own AIO character?
Write stories or scripts with them? What about art?
Talk about it here! :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Here's mine, I posted in an earlier topic:
God's Girl wrote:Do you dream of playing an AIO character? I have a couple that I have thought about for myself, enjoy!

Connie's half sister:
Connie gets a cryptic phone call from her father telling her to pick up a young girl named Camille from the airport. She goes, and meets this girl, and is surprised by how much she looks like herself. "Oh, Connie", Camille gushes! I have heard so much about you from Father!" Connie is confused, and asks whose father. "Why ours, of course! Bill Kendall?" Camille then explains that her mother is May. Their dad has some "business" to take care of, and sent her here to Connie. Connie takes care of Camille, but Camille keeps getting more and more demanding and rude. Finally, Connie has had enough and yells at her, and Camille breaks down crying. She tells Connie that their dad is always away on business, and has no time for her, May died just a few months ago from cancer, and the police are after their dad for some smuggling corrupt crime thing. Connie and Camille apologize to each other, and Camille learns from Connie.

Jason's Sidekick:
(I have 2 versions of this character)
1: Jason is a missionary in foreign country with another family. Something happens to the family and Jason is now the guardian of the girl.
2: Jason joins the agency again, and is put in charge of a young girl. They do lots of things together, and Jason really likes working with the girl. He then finds out that the girl is Tasha's daughter. Tasha's husband has died, and she now has become a christian.

Eugene and Katrina's foster/adopted child
1: E & K adopt/foster a young girl who is sweet, but also doesn't trust E. She has had lots of men hurt her in the past. She meets Buck, and finds out that they are brother and sister!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

That is SO cool!! I wish that these were real. :D
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

GG, that sounds SO awesomel! I practically had the whole episode planned out from your description! Wouldn't it be something if Jason decided the girl needed a mother? Hmmmm *wheels turn in head* ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Wouldn't it be something if Jason decided the girl needed a mother?
Do you mean 'father,' Stella? lol
Those are really great GG! I enjoyed reading them :D When you start working for FF, you'll have to give them your story ideas ;)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Liz'alike wrote: Do you mean 'father,' Stella? lol
Those are really great GG! I enjoyed reading them :D When you start working for FF, you'll have to give them your story ideas ;)
I actually already sent these ideas to them, and I'm wondering if the character of Sue was inspired by my ideas..... hmm.....

But I doubt it.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Well, it does sound very close! Other than the fact that Jason isn't her guardian... And Tasha isn't Brittish... It's really close! lol You could have inspired them! You never know!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Liz'alike wrote:
Wouldn't it be something if Jason decided the girl needed a mother?
Do you mean 'father,' Stella? lol
Actually, Liz, I was referring to after Jason became the girl's father or whatnot, and he decides she needs a mother...... :D
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

OHHHHH! Right! I vote Connie! lol
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thats an idea to do ;)
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

My sentiments exactly, Liz....... ;)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

EEEWWWW!!!! Connie and Jason??? No way!!!!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I'm still thinking of a name, but he would be average size, brown hair... Some nice cheek bones too. He'll move to Odyssey from Indiana, where he used to go to school with one of his childhood friends. He also used to be a drummer in an Amish rock band, and is still soul searching about where his views lie as far as whether or not the place people defecate should be called a "washroom" or a "bathroom".
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Sounds like a deep character.. Relatable and an all around awesome guy.. You can name him after yourself! Well kinda.. "Aaron Wiley"

Good idea huh?
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

WOW! Kaida that's genius! How did I not think of that?
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Must have slipped your mind.. It's okay. Glad I could help :)
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That would be really funny if AIO incorporated Aaron Wiley! Love it!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I have my own character. Her name is Shyla Dawn.
One of these days I'll post a pic of the drawing I did of her and her bio. ;)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

This is where you can vent on what kind of character you'd love to hear on the show. You can state your longing for a specific character or a family. :)

Example:
I'd love to see another black family like the Washington's. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hrm. No way to say this without sounding awful, but do they really need that? The Washingtons got a ton of episodes, and well, most US citizens are plain ol' boring white. It's not as Odyssey would necessarily have a lot of black people. Still, it would be nice if they at last had a black character. But they do have a half-Mexican family now, so.

What they should have. Here's a revolutionary idea. Prepare yourself for genius.

A book lover.

They've had plenty of characters who read books for the sake of knowledge. They've had a mechanics and science in general nerd in Eugene, as well as Trent, as well as Nelson. Why so many science nerds and no literary nerds? How about someone we bibliophiles can relate to. I've named the book nerd character Cecily. She's skateboarder, her favorite books are fantasy but she loves 'em all. And she wears her black hair pigtails on top of her head.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury