Ryan Cummings

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Ryan?

Yes! Yes! Yes! One of my faves!
41%
He's pretty good!
44%
Eh, He's ok.
4%
not my fave.
7%
Ick, Ryan? LOSER!
4%

Total votes: 27

MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

yeah, if u did i think u have a problem. we can take u to our new therapist, james!
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

After Matthew He's a VERY close second for a boyfriend.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

*blink* Really!?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I <3 Wooton: I can understand that! His voice is very appealing. But I still prefer Jason!
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Matthew is closer to my age.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

The actor or the character? Because Ryan's character is supposed to be a middle schooler.
JuniorMints
Vanilla

Suzy Lou Foolish wrote:I must agree with Liz, he does sound a bit old to be in middle school...(and geez, is it just me or does he have a cuteee voice ?) anyhow, I like him. I wish he was around more.
Oh yeah. he does have a cute voice. (I might just be saying that because ha sounds like um.. my crush... :oops:
"Gotcha covered, big guy!"
-Connie Kendall, The No Factor
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

How does one 'have a cute voice'?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
holyhoopsterko
Vanilla

JuniorMints wrote:
Suzy Lou Foolish wrote:I must agree with Liz, he does sound a bit old to be in middle school...(and geez, is it just me or does he have a cuteee voice ?) anyhow, I like him. I wish he was around more.
Oh yeah. he does have a cute voice. (I might just be saying that because ha sounds like um.. my crush... :oops:
yeah I dunno how it's even possible at all...but he does somehow in a weird way have a cute voice. I DUNNO HOW THAT IS.

But yeah Ryan's a cool guy-I like him too(if you can't tell by my username). :) hes awesome but he does sound kinda old for being in middle school...if he were in highschool.. That would be cool :D
Candid Convos w/ Josh & Ally
-http://www.odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com-
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I really like Ryan! He's probably one of my favorite kid characters, I wish he was around more often. And *hides* I think his voice is cute as well. xD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
holyhoopsterko
Vanilla

Right Audrey?! Yes I wish he was around more. That'd be so cool~
Candid Convos w/ Josh & Ally
-http://www.odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com-