The SS family web

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

brittany k wrote:
Odysseygirl101 wrote:Can I be your sis, britt?
yep! :D :D:
We are a growin family!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

It makes me so sad that the family tree/tee has split into little trees/tees :(
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I know! I'm quite hurt as well. And to think my darling Fodo swore to never leave me until death! *dramatic sigh*
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

What? How many women is Fodo married to?!
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

I think just 1 Val. He and Suzy are now divorced, and so suzy and I are taking care of their kids.. and Fodo and Marybeth are now together.. it all happened so fast, is sad and confusing.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Suzy, Fodo will die a thousand deaths in the HAH boys on your behalf.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Why thank you, God's Girl. ;)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

suzylou wrote:I know! I'm quite hurt as well. And to think my darling Fodo swore to never leave me until death! *dramatic sigh*
Ha! Yeah Right . Suzy wanted to break up. PSHHHHH. Also. Olivia IS LIVING WITH ME. :D: That is all. ooo I forgot. Mary and I broke up to. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: that is all
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

fodo14 wrote:
suzylou wrote:I know! I'm quite hurt as well. And to think my darling Fodo swore to never leave me until death! *dramatic sigh*
Ha! Yeah Right . Suzy wanted to break up. PSHHHHH. Also. Olivia IS LIVING WITH ME. :D: That is all. ooo I forgot. Mary and I broke up to. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: that is all
Hmm, I beg your pardon! You may have named her, but she's staying with me. End of discussion, dear. Oh, and your relationship with Mary was, well, short lived. Sorry to hear about that...well, not really, but...anyhoo...
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Here's a google doc you can all access to we can try to have a document that actually keeps track of who's with who.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jxK ... W77Dg/edit

The "tree" becomes a bit more disjointed with it's all in separate posts, so I thought it might be easier to see if it was all on one location. So far I've only added T.S.'s post there, but feel free to add more.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aaron Wiley wrote:Here's a google doc you can all access to we can try to have a document that actually keeps track of who's with who.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jxK ... W77Dg/edit
Its a little blank, Garrett.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

That's odd...

Fixing it now.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aaron Wiley wrote:That's odd...

Fixing it now.
nope. Maybe I don't have authorization to access it or something?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I have no idea why it's doing that... That's super weird.
I fixed it again, hopefully this time for good.

here's the new link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17bZ ... 9TB_Y/edit
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I think I just saw God's girl's full name. Is that supposed to visible?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:I think I just saw God's girl's full name. Is that supposed to visible?
It's actually not my full name, it wouldn't let me do just my first name so I also did my middle name (now you know), and now I just changed it so it is the first letter of my middle name.

ETA: But apparently, it doesn't like that. Oh well.
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Awww...poor Aaron. You're not a boring introvert! Also, where am I? britt and hannahj and I are sisters, and we could be cousins with kaida if everyone is is ok with that.
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

"... then they broke up again because Pound Foolish was always in love with Suzy anyways."
True, this. ;) My darling Suzy.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Lizzywriter
Chocolate Chip

Who am I??
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, and in purity.
1 Timmothy 4:12
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Wait.. Everyone's my cousin somehow?... Odd but ok
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31