Album 56 Predictions...

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Album 56 Predictions...

I personally think that whit is up to make a new invention. But maybe he'll redesign one, or, just maybe, he might combine two machines! What do you think will happen in 'The Grand Design'?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

I have heard that it involves The Imagination Station, the Room of Consequences, and the Inspiration Station. Also Kids Radio will be back. 2 episode #715: The Bible Network and #717: Groundhog Jay. In the artwork it also shows the Boredom Buster. 1 episode that looks extremely interesting is one that takes place in the future and will include Jay, Matthew and Katrina, Jeremy Pessoa (Andy Pessoa's brother) player of older Barrett and an actor from the past plays as old Matthew. Penny and Whooton will also be back in an episode with Connie. (I took this all from AIO Wiki :) )
Emuman
EPPD
Strawberry

I think it is going to be a magnificent invention and that it is going to be the main theme. :arrow:
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

According to the AIOWiki, the Imagination Station, R.O.C., and Inspiration Station will be back. I am so excited about all three, but the R.O.C. is what I'm most excited about. It's last episode was Hindsight, which I believe was Album 41. Also, shouldn't they bring back the Transmuter? Remember that thing? Jared DeWhite used it in Another Man's Shoes on Album 33, and it never appeared again, though it had to have been right up there with the Imagination Station and R.O.C.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Here's the summary;

[It seems like everyone in Odyssey is looking for something. As Emily pursues her hopes and dreams, she journeys in the Imagination Station to see Whit as a young boy. Penny goes hunting for happiness but her search makes her miserable. And Jay must figure out a strange program in the Room of Consequence that could lead to an unwanted ending. Through his invention and wise counsel, Whit guides the folks in Odyssey along the right path.
]

Any new theories?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Well now that you know who is back anything could Happen! Defiantly think there is Something New going on..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

I had already read that summary. Let me think... :|

Emily's Okay...
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

HannahJ. wrote:Well now that you know who is back anything could Happen! Defiantly think there is Something New going on..
I think you guys might be surprised at what'll happen with Mitch. I wasn't, because I payed attention when the writers said they'd never bring back Mitch.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Aaron Wiley wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:Well now that you know who is back anything could Happen! Defiantly think there is Something New going on..
I think you guys might be surprised at what'll happen with Mitch. I wasn't, because I payed attention when the writers said they'd never bring back Mitch.
this sounds rather cryptic to me... Are you referring to when they said something about a cat or something?
agentmitchell
Vanilla

I really hope mitch comes back in future episodes... especially after we heard him in Something old something new!! i hope they bring him back since he was already on the newest show
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

agentmitchell wrote:I really hope mitch comes back in future episodes... especially after we heard him in Something old something new!! i hope they bring him back since he was already on the newest show
Ya. it was nice hearing from Mitch again. Hopefully they keep him in the show.
C-guy
Fudge Marble

Jason wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:
this sounds rather cryptic to me... Are you referring to when they said something about a cat or something?
Well kathy said that she wouldn't bring Mitch back. That doesn't go for all the other writers does it.

Emily's Okay...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I don't know. Check out my "Why do you think Odyssey brought Mitch back?" topic in the front counter.
C-guy
Fudge Marble

Wooton Bassett wrote:I don't know. Check out my "Why do you think Odyssey brought Mitch back?" topic in the front counter.
I didn't see it...

Emily's Okay...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

C-guy wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:I don't know. Check out my "Why do you think Odyssey brought Mitch back?" topic in the front counter.
I didn't see it...
Sorry. Its in the character discussion
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

C-guy wrote:Well kathy said that she wouldn't bring Mitch back. That doesn't go for all the other writers does it.
http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Something_O ... ew,_Part_1

"...Written By Kathy Buchanan (and) Paul McCusker..."
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Well I saw on the AIO facebook page that they were recording an episode for album 56 with Townsend (Jason) and Janet (Joanne) so hopefully we'll hear from both those characters soon!!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Well I saw on the AIO facebook page that they were recording an episode for album 56 with Townsend (Jason) and Janet (Joanne) so hopefully we'll hear from both those characters soon!!
Yup! They'll be in the episode Home Again or something like that.

There is an episode that has Emily experience something from Whit's past. This sounds exciting. I wonder if it'll be a surprise for Emily that it's Whit. Like she meets him as a kid in ths IS, and then goes along with him on a fantastic adventure only to find out later that she was with Whit the whole time.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Aaron Wiley wrote:
He is gone again anyway I'm not getting my hopes again...
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:
He is gone again anyway I'm not getting my hopes again...
I agree.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.