Penny Wise

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

how horrible is penny wise?

awful
No votes
idiot
4%
terrible
4%
evil
4%
needs to die
8%
I disagree with all of the above. I love Penny!
79%

Total votes: 24

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's called Hurt and Heal3: Mod Edition. It's on page on of General Discussion, towards the top. Trust me, it's unique...

-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:58 pm --

Now I moved it to Current Games. It belongs there, and they literally asked a moderator to move it. So, oh well, just check it out there, sweetie-Lou. I know, Sweetie-Lou is new. Do you like it? =P
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ohh...okay, I'll go check it out. And goodness...a new nickname? Haha! Yes, I like it and I'm glad you think I'm sweet, hun.=P
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Ghana4God wrote:Hmmm.. Penny is an interesting character. I kind of have a love|hate relationship... I'm excited to see what they have in store for her, although one thing troubles me. One episode she's not a Christian, and the next she is. Now, maybe I missed something, but it just seems weird to me. And when I hear her and Wooton together, she seems WAY to much like Wooton, so much so, Its felt like he's not as unique as he was before. And I absolutely love Wooton, and for a while, it was because they're was nobody else like him in Odyssey (Except maybe Harlow Doyle, but that's a different story), but now, it can be kind of (censor)ing when they're together, although Childish Things was quite amusing! That is part of my opinion. :)
This comment has been mentioned on The U.S.S. Response.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Penny can be kind of cute and finny at times, but on the whole, my family (Andromeda is my sister) and I find her inconsistent and more than a little ditzy. I mean, really, what's her first episode? the Green Ring something, 5 maybe? And she's in that flaky group dr. Trask started and then, boom! she's up there with Wooton and Connie?!?!?!?! More later...I gotta go...
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I like penny except she's kinda odd when she's around Wooton.
Nothing.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That's only because they are both in like ;)
Fili
Caramel Crunch

Ya she gets all high pitched and if she lies wooton why didn't she want to be the bride in so,sn

-- Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:13 am --

Likes not lies
I was Bart rathbone
in the character klub
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I love penny, Oh and I got the green ring album, at a convention, where the albums were half price! It was awesome! I really think that Penny is a great character, but she is sometimes a bit useless.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Penny is my favorite modern character.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I think she needs a serious talk, or some Ritalin, quickly.
I bet she is a good Harp player, she seems like that weird type of person.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Well, if that were the case Wooton would need Ritalin, as well.

Personally I love her!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

As do I. (My sis, a bigger AIO fan than me possibly, told me a few weeks ago that she'd decided Penny is her favorite.)
Anyhow, personally, I absolutely want Penny and Wooton to get serious. They've both admitted to Connie one likes the other, and both of them seems to have some idea the other likes them. Especially in A Penny Earned, where Penny notes Wooton appears to love her. All that's needed is fort things to get moving already.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

why hasn't connie tried some sort of trick to get them more serious, like she does with everyone else?

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I really like Penny. Wooton to but, I see people who think there to childish. But i think there grown up in there own way. They are fun and cool to be around. But when it comes to God they have a deep message. So I think you guys should reconsider your thoughts.
Last edited by Mickey on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Penny? She's OK in "A Penny Earned" but she stinks in the GRC.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I love Penny. I like that Connie has a good friend her age and I like Penny and Wooton's relationship.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I like Penny's character, and I also like the fact she Connie's new best friend. But...I think I might get sick if AIO decided Penny and Wooton should marry. They might be "cute"... But they're a bit immature...idk. It just might ruin their characters.
Girls just wanna have fun!
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Wodfamchocsod wrote:I like Penny's character, and I also like the fact she Connie's new best friend. But...I think I might get sick if AIO decided Penny and Wooton should marry. They might be "cute"... But they're a bit immature...idk. It just might ruin their characters.
I concur. Completely. - Olivia, Opposite Day.

Think of Eugene. He's still a nerdy know it all, but he is much less of a goofy ball of stress. I'm sure that Wooton and Penny will be the same.

Wooton will have less of the funny pinkie pie-esque personality and more of the side he shows when faced with matters of faith.

Penny on the other hand, might actually change too. She has always had this knowing cluelessness. As though she understands the grand scheme of things, and yet has not quite grasped the reality of life itself. If she marries Wooton, they would both grow wiser; and not grow in themselves.

I would like them to mature a bit on their own first
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

I agree with you I<Wooton.
I love Wooton as a character,who enjoys to be around kids, and kids love to be around him. But underneath Wooton's goofy side, is a guy who can teach wonderful lessons about God. It surprises me sometimes about how well Wooton can teach any kid a lesson, even sometimes without knowing it.(Like in; Anger Mismanagment)

I love Penny, too. She is a lot like Wooton, but I don't think that she has the same knowledge about God as Wooton does. She and Connie are a great combination together.:)

Wooton and Penny are great together, and I think that Penny especially needs to grow more spiritually before they ever get married.
Peach Cobbler

I agree that they would change, if they got married. But Penny Wooton to are still great christians

-- Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:17 am --
truAIOfan wrote:I agree with you I<Wooton.
I love Wooton as a character,who enjoys to be around kids, and kids love to be around him. But underneath Wooton's goofy side, is a guy who can teach wonderful lessons about God. It surprises me sometimes about how well Wooton can teach any kid a lesson, even sometimes without knowing it.(Like in; Anger Mismanagment)

I love Penny, too. She is a lot like Wooton, but I don't think that she has the same knowledge about God as Wooton does. She and Connie are a great combination together.:)

Wooton and Penny are great together, and I think that Penny especially needs to grow more spiritually before they ever get married.
Proud K.R.E Member