Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Ok, well, I shall be gone till Tuesday, and I will try to get on, but in the off chance that I cannot, I will say goodbye for now. So long fellow SSers! ~Stella
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

I am having internet problems. I may not be on for a while.
~ Walker in Dreams
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Stella C. wrote:Ok, well, I shall be gone till Tuesday, and I will try to get on, but in the off chance that I cannot, I will say goodbye for now. So long fellow SSers! ~Stella
Don't leave me!!!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

That was August 30th deary ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Okay Arkan. My grandparents are here, so I will not be on much as well.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Is anyone going to be on? :( I suppose I might not be on much anymore, either. I'm working on a rather important project currently... a play.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Stella C. wrote:That was August 30th deary ;)
Ohhhhh, I guess I should have checked the date before I posted that!! :oops: :lol:
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Over the next couple of days, I will have little computer time (till next sunday) and won't be on as often. CT101, it seems there won't be a lot of people on the next couple of days.... :?
Rosy
Cookie Dough

All right, me and my sis are officially back! Hello, everyone!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Yay, welcome back Underseasie and Godsgirl! We've missed you.=)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Yay! Welcome back! The mustache revolution has fizzled in your absence.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hmmm, mayhaps I will have to start another revolution.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yay hoo! Good to have you two back! As always, I must concur wit Suzy, you have indeed been missed. And you have missed quite a bit as well, unsurprisingly. Suzy has left me. Which would be bearable, but she left me for that stinkin' EmilyHater Fodo! Arrrgh. I look forward to having your posts on here again, and hope you'll post with the regularity of the recent past. I enjoy your posts.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Ah, so thats why you kissed me while I wasn't here. And thanks! (For the compliment, not the kiss.)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Love the new avatar Underseasie! One of my favorite movies of all time!
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Thanks! It's my favorite too.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I would say Godsgirl's is better. Awesome, you guys (girls) are back! I love your new avatar and your new username, Godsgirl! How do you change usernames? Perhaps I'm in need of a different one...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Well, I don't want to start something. I only changed mine so it was simpler, but I asked Regis B.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

After today, I am taking a little break from the SS...so if any of you notice me missing for a couple of days. That's why. =)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

From this point on I'm only allowed on the Soda Shop at 7:00 PM or later eastern time.