Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Introduce yourself!

So, this is where you introduce yourself, say why you picked your username, etc. Doesn't have to be anything personal. Just a little something about you. A few things you like to do, what country you live in, how many brothers and sister you have. It can be any tidbit you feel like sharing!

So, hey, I'm JoyfulG! I live in Canada. You may call me Joy, or Joyful, or G, or JoyfulG! I love the radio drama, Adventures in Odyssey. (Obviously) I'm ten years old. I like to write, especially free-verse poetry! I adore horses, and am, as the term goes, horse-crazy! I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters, all of them older than me. Can you believe we all lived in a small semi? I shared a bunk bed with 3 of my sister. Yep. 2 kids rooms. One room for my parents. My brothers in one room, sisters in the other! I'm a born again Christian, and love Jesus with all my heart. :) That's about all I can think of. You'll get to know me as time goes on.

So, it's your turn! Introduce yourself! :D
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Ok then,

I'm Garrett Vandenberg (Aaron Wiley). I'm 17, and I live in Canada. I love radio drama, but especially enjoy the production aspect of it. I listen to a LOT of different radio drama sereis (obviously including Odyssey). I also like music, writing, and I do a little bit of acting once and a while too. I currently am in about 4 bands (give or take a couple), and am involved in about that many shows too. I do a lot of music production, and also am working on writing a radio drama comedy show set in space that'll probably begin pre-production next year. I play "Aaron Wiley" on the incredibly popular and totally completely famous and stuff show, "The Ceiling Fan Podcast" and I'm also a co-host on the Odyssey ScoopCast.

(as a side note, I also enjoy playing Starcraft... Yep... I'm that much of a nerd...)
Last edited by Aaron Wiley on Wed May 09, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Cool, you're from Canada! Never knew that before! I hate the Ceiling Fan! :x
Just kidding. I think it's great. And you're the Garret Vanderburg! Wowser.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

JoyfulG wrote:Cool, you're from Canada! Never knew that before! I hate the Ceiling Fan! :x
Just kidding. I think it's great. And you're the Garret Vanderburg! Wowser.
That's right. "The". It's a pretty impressive title now that I think about it.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

I am NarniaQA Guy, my hobbies are reading, writing, drawing and webdesign. I have two sisters, I am the middle child, only son, I have a dog and I am C.S. Lewis biggest fan.
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

NarniaQA Guy wrote:I am C.S. Lewis biggest fan.
Have you read his space trilogy?
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Hi there folks!
I'm Jumpman256, and I've been an Odyssey fan for a VERY long time (I'm 27 now) I am ECSTATIC to find such a simple and straightforward board for AIO (I was on the TOO board for a little bit--just couldn't get into the roleplaying) Happy to discuss anything with 'yall! :)
Jacob Isom
Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod

Hi everyone. My name is Jacob Isom and I'm one of your board admins and creator of The Odyssey Scoop all those years ago. I'm glad to see you all are getting excited about The Soda Shop. Simplicity is best!
Jacob Isom | Webmaster, odysseyscoop.com
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I am Bren, which is short for Brendon. I have been an AIO fan pretty much all my life and have done message boards and a podcast related to AIO.
EPPD
Strawberry

This site, even though all ages can join, is primarily targeted towards tweens and I thought that your signature used inappropriate language. This is not facebook or MySpace, and I don't think parents would be very happy with words like "H**** C**** used. Thank You!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I'm Jason. I have been a huge AIO for as long as I can remember. Jason is my favorite character, hence my username. :D .
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Jason wrote:I'm Jason. I have been a huge AIO for as long as I can remember. Jason is my favorite character, hence my username. :D .
First come, first served, eh? You got a probably coveted username.
~JoyfulG
Jason
Cookies & Creme

JoyfulG wrote:
Jason wrote:I'm Jason. I have been a huge AIO for as long as I can remember. Jason is my favorite character, hence my username. :D .
~JoyfulG
*Nods. :D. for good reason. I mean Jason is awesome!
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Jason wrote:
JoyfulG wrote:
~JoyfulG
*Nods. :D. for good reason. I mean Jason is awesome!
Yep, you are sure right! One of my favorite characters! Though, since I'm a girl, I didn't want to name myself after him. It actually didn't cross my mind.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Hi I'm fodo14 and I have been listening to AIO my whole life.I'm also the host and the editor of THE BOREDOM BUSTER PODCAST !!!!!!!!! like us on facebook.AND I love to longboard...and thats it ....................I'm a MK to the end
EPPD
Strawberry

My name is EPPD and I am 12 years old. I am home schooled and in 7th grade. I have 4 sisters and one brother. I live in California and i have been listening to adventures in odyssey for 5 years and i love it, my favorite pastime is baseball and my favorite team is the Oakland athletics.
Jesse
Vanilla

Hi I'm Jesse, I have listened to A.I.O. since I was able to hear!
[colorhttp://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pr ... nter][b][i][/i][/b][/center][/center]=#004000][/color]Jesse Sheppard
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Jesse wrote:Hi I'm Jesse, I have listened to A.I.O. since I was able to hear!

That is not logical! Was there a tape player in the womb with you? I THINK NOT. And I'm PRETTY SURE you had the capacity to ear while still unborn.

Anyway, welcome to the board! Hope you have fun!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Jesse wrote:Hi I'm Jesse, I have listened to A.I.O. since I was able to hear!
THATS AWESOME
Drew1200
Vanilla

I'm Drew1200, because I'm always Drew1200. I'm 14 and I like tongue smileys. :P (and bacon)