The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh my gosh, you are getting the better end of our deal...that's not really fair! Besides, I doubt Pound Foolish will let you get away with that signature.=P
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I'm not joining! :lol:
Nothing.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you sure you don't want to reconsider what you just said, Whitter?
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Why would I want to reconsider?
Nothing.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Because, like I said- being a fan of Emily RULES! makes you extra cool. Whoa, that kind of rhymed.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Suzy RULES!
She is the best and the rest are just FOOLS!
Emily the absolute BOMB!
Someday, Justin Bieber will take her to the PROM!

Man, that stinks. Anyhow, that really does rhyme.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

WOW! I LOVE it, Pound Foolish!!! That was amazing! You know, somebody made up a little rhyme about me and it gets sung to me ALL the time by whoever hears it---its gets rather annoying. I think they should sing this instead, its wayyy better.:D
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Why would I want to be extra cool when I'm already extra awsomely cool?
Nothing.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Well if you're calling me a fool, then I guess I won't join.
Just kidding! I will join. But do I have to use that annoyingly (yep I'm gonna use it) bright red? It will ruin the pretty color pattern in my siggie. PLEASE!?!?
P.S. Why would Emily even agree to going to the prom with Justin Bieber?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie, I think that Pound Foolish was talking about Suzy. Or was he?

hmmm, if Suzy is going to the prom with Beiber, then Pound Foolish should go with Selena.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I don't care who's taking who to the prom, I'm not joining!
Nothing.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Moderators of The Soda Shop Message Boards (or More Specifically, Myself)
in adherence to the rules, ask that you please stop getting off topic. Getting off topic is against the rules, and will result in a warning on your record, and possibly more aggressive action, if necessary. Get back on topic, thank you.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I was trying to get back on topic.
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What you said pertained to the club, Whittifer, and so has pretty much everything on this topic... so really, I have no idea what you are talking about, Judge. Sorry.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I still don't think I'm joining.
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's time for the first weekly... Reason Why Emily RULES!
For causes I've failed to fathom, many soda shop users assert that Emily's talents seem absurd. They say that she just "stumbles upon a solution" and such nonsense. As well as that Emily didn't do anything to earn her talent, that her reasoning seems to be random and not come from thoughtfulness, etc. To show the sheer ridiculousness of this, I'll be posting a simple diagram of Emily's cases, starting with case #1. From Game for a Mystery.
1. The game goes missing
2. Emily spots footprints. Matthew checks, in somewhat clumsy manner, if the prints are Barrett's. They are not, but belong to Nelson.
3. Nelson didn't take the game.
4. Discover it may have been hit by lawnmower
5. Emily learns of the energy bar. She saw wear and tear on the anthill... Emily knew the ants were under the same tree as Barrett, and, being full of knowledge, knew birds like ants
6. A bird could've smelled the chocolate, come down, eat the ants, and discovered the game...
7. And taken it

Thank you for reading the weekly reason why... Emily RULES!

-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:01 pm --

Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I'm with Kaida. That's not really a reason why Emily rules.
Nothing.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

(psssstsssssstststsstss Kaida and Wittifer just go with it. There watching :? :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :? :? :shock: :shock: :? :? )
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

This isn't a list of top-ten-things-that-make-Emily-great, you dweebs. I'm just putting stuff in favor of her un-annoying-ness. Oh, and another little comment like that, and you may get a nice, friendly pat....
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Just because you called me a dweeb I'm not joining!
Nothing.