Eugene and Connie: Whit's End Employees

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It seems Something left all of us, except, possibly, T.S., who has no emotions whatsoever, in depression. Such a pity. Part one is so extraordinarily funny. Why did it have to be a lead up to having Mitch popping up and merrily telling Connie he was engaged to a girl no one knew existed? Blech. It's very hard to end such a big saga as Connie/Mitch relationship, so it was almost destined not to satisfy. All the same... Oh well, it can't be fixed. Hmmm... funny all of us were tortured by our brothers, incidentally. Strange. I mean, no one would think of brothers in general as ever being pesty, would they?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:It seems Something left all of us, except, possibly, T.S., who has no emotions whatsoever, in depression. Such a pity. Part one is so extraordinarily funny. Why did it have to be a lead up to having Mitch popping up and merrily telling Connie he was engaged to a girl no one knew existed? Blech. It's very hard to end such a big saga as Connie/Mitch relationship, so it was almost destined not to satisfy. All the same... Oh well, it can't be fixed. Hmmm... funny all of us were tortured by our brothers, incidentally. Strange. I mean, no one would think of brothers in general as ever being pesty, would they?
I hope you were being sarcastic on the part about brothers, m'dearest.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Very funny, Suz! hahahahahaha! HOW COULD I NOT BE KIDDING!?! =P Hmm. Wait... On second thought, maybe we're being a bit too mean to brothers. I mean, apart from the fact they almost ruin our lives, they're not so bad.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Depends... It's like pulling teeth to get them to do anything at my house...... ;) As I was listening to the episode, I felt like strangling Maureen. "How dare you, a person which I have never seen or heard before, take Mitch from Connie!!!!!!!" >:O I'm not THAT violent, but you'd be surprised when it comes to Mitch and Connie. In the very, very, very, back of my mind, I'm hoping and praying something will happen, Mitch will realize his mistake, and, ya..... :?
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I have actually never listened to Part 2 of Something Old, Something New. I mean, I was so excited that Mitch had come back (my sis had listened to the episode before me, and failed to tell me he was also getting married) I was jumping up and down. The entire episode I'm sitting there going "He's gonna show up any second!" And then I hear him, and then he goes "I'm getting married!" and I almost started crying.
P.S. I guess it's a good thing I don't have any brothers, except I did for about a month last year.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You had a brother for about a month last year... what!? Do you mean your mom miscarried? What are you saying, Seasie? May I ask if you could please clarify? As for not listening to part two, you're kinda missing out... but kinda not! Oh, and what a LOUSY experience with the part one! I'm glad it wasn't quite that bad for me.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Oh, no, nothing like that. One of our older cousins came and stayed with us for a while, to help us fix up some old (like 100 years old) furniture. It was lots of fun. (I was going to explain in my last post, but I had to get off the computer before I could, sorry about that) My sis told me that I should listen to part 2, but by the time I gave in, the episode was no longer free to listen to.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, Seasie, lucky you! Anyhow, it's nice to know you in fact did not mean you have a dead brother. Small mistake. ;)
I've thought about doing an article on M and C for Just Another AIO Blog, but that seems to be getting overdone. Maybe I'll do something on some kind of AIO romance issue or other for Valentine's day or something.