Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Grrrrzzz...is it showing up now?
not for me. How 'bout you, PF
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

UGH! I found the picture on pinterest- here's the picture link. See if that works.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Whoa that's cool!!! Definitely something for Wooton and Penny. But there's no slide!! Wooton would have to put one in:)
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

EugeneforPresident wrote:Whoa that's cool!!! Definitely something for Wooton and Penny. But there's no slide!! Wooton would have to put one in:)
I know right?? I'd just die if I married a guy and he built me something like that...especially if it had a slide! :D
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:No, its my brother Max, Pound Foolish- you silly!! =P =P And Mr. Thinker, he probably did bribe her with licorice. Haha! Happy birthday to your older sibling, by the way! My oldest sibling is 36.
Anyways...back to Wooton, this is probably what he and Penny's house will look like. (with a couple of slides coming out the windows and that swing will be made from an old trampoline instead of wood, of course.)

For Sure!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hah hah. Awesome, thanks Suzy! Hmm... I wonder if Penny would paint it with curlicues and put an impressionistic version of the Sistine Chapel on the ceiling.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Maybe she would paint the bathroom wall white so she can use it as an ongoing easel :lol:
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

EugeneforPresident wrote:Maybe she would paint the bathroom wall white so she can use it as an ongoing easel :lol:
I would say yes!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

HannahJ. wrote:
EugeneforPresident wrote:Maybe she would paint the bathroom wall white so she can use it as an ongoing easel :lol:
I would say yes!
Penny might do that, maybe not in the bathroom.
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Yeah probably paint the Mona Lisa somewhere.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'd say the bathroom would be an excellent spot for a painting. ;) What would Penny wear for a wedding dress? Would Wooton actually dress up for his wedding... or would it be HIS idea of dressing up?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:I'd say the bathroom would be an excellent spot for a painting. ;) What would Penny wear for a wedding dress? Would Wooton actually dress up for his wedding... or would it be HIS idea of dressing up?
Wooton would dress up as Ronald McDonald
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

If Wooton did that, Penny would elope with Jason.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:If Wooton did that, Penny would elope with Jason.
How dare you, PF! Jason is going to marry Monica, not Penny! I can't believe you have the audacity to say such a thing!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Jason marring Monica, now theres a scary thought!

I bet that Penny is already pinning things for her wedding on pintrest (like I might start doing)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's not scary! Jason marrying Monica would be gorgeous! (I know it's hard to tell when I'm serious since I joke so much, I get that a lot. So, I'll clarify: I'm serious.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:It's not scary! Jason marrying Monica would be gorgeous! (I know it's hard to tell when I'm serious since I joke so much, I get that a lot. So, I'll clarify: I'm serious.)
I think it would be cool. If she became a Christian!!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes! Monica is awesome! Come back, Monica!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Godsgirl6153 wrote:Jason marring Monica, now theres a scary thought!

I bet that Penny is already pinning things for her wedding on pintrest (like I might start doing)
Haha, I can so imagine that, Godsgirl! So are you addicted to Pintrest as I am?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

As it has been sometime since you question, Suz, it seems Godsgirl isn't revisiting this topic. So, now let's see... Jacques Henri would be an usher. Conni would be the maid of honor and have to dress up as Beth Barbarian. And... how would Penny have the church decorated?