Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Right now, my mom and granma are in the front and passenger seats, and we are driving to Lake Martin, which is in Alabama. Last night, we watched Big Fish, (it's a Tim Burton movie) and Iliked it a lot. It was a fascinating film. And now, I'm on the SS in the car on my mom's iPhone.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Neat! May algebra be blown from the landmine field of life! Hmmm... now that was an interesting metaphor. Welcom to the SS, AIOluver. Though your uncreative name can never hold a candle to my amazing one. ;) And congratulations on being hyper. Hyper people rock! Audra is hyper... sigh. Well, keep bugging your older sister! We older siblings deserve that! ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Neat! May algebra be blown from the landmine field of life! Hmmm... now that was an interesting metaphor. Welcom to the SS, AIOluver. Though your uncreative name can never hold a candle to my amazing one. ;) And congratulations on being hyper. Hyper people rock! Audra is hyper... sigh. Well, keep bugging your older sister! We older siblings deserve that! ;)
Oh, poor PF. He has a hyper crush. And I agree, your username is utterly unbeatable!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Neat! May algebra be blown from the landmine field of life! Hmmm... now that was an interesting metaphor. Welcom to the SS, AIOluver. Though your uncreative name can never hold a candle to my amazing one. ;) And congratulations on being hyper. Hyper people rock! Audra is hyper... sigh. Well, keep bugging your older sister! We older siblings deserve that! ;)
NO! If Alebra is blown away, who will design houses, or be engineers or *gasp* accounts? And who would teach math?

Pound Foolish wants both my Dad and My Uncle (my dad's twin, BTW) to be out of their jobs!!!!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I know. I'm mean. But, hey, wouldn't it all be worth it? Imagine.... a world without algebra. Sigh... isn't it beautiful? Sure, there wouldn't be any buildings, but there would be a lot of nice teepees instead.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Probably not even teepees... We'd probably be living underground
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

We couldn't live in tepees or underground, because living underground would require digging in such a way that wouldn't let it cave in. How would you figure that out? Algebra!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
sheltiez
Caramel Crunch

Algebra's great, just I'll let someone else do it. I hate Algebra!
Mr. Smiley
Caramel Crunch

Changing the subject... whats up with some of the avatars wearing mustaches?!?
S.ure
M.akes
I.t
L.ots
E.asier!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Mr. Smiley wrote:Changing the subject... whats up with some of the avatars wearing mustaches?!?
Because mustaches are AWESOME! And I think.. Godsgirl (??) puts them on your avatar if you want
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Mr. Smiley, please refer to The Mustache Revolution!

Link Below: http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewt ... f=12&t=553
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

My, God'sgirl, this is actually starting something. Wow. This trend may go too far... what if Suzy actually grows a mustache!? Oh, Mr. Smiley you should TOTALLY get a mustache on your avatar! Just about anything on that thing would be an improvement...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I think I'd look pretty daggum good with a 'stache. Bahaha! And I don't think Mr. Smiley should get a mustache...it'd hide that lovely smile.=P
Mr. Smiley
Caramel Crunch

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh, Mr. Smiley you should TOTALLY get a mustache on your avatar! Just about anything on that thing would be an improvement...
WHAT?!?! Don't tell me there's TWO people that hate my cute Mr. Smiley-Guy! :o
S.ure
M.akes
I.t
L.ots
E.asier!
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

Connie_Kendall wrote:OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! they took the 24/7 radio off the radio!!!!! not good :shock:
Don't worry. I figured they'd do that some time, so I added it to my favorites. I'll post a link in the "Sites Around Town". ;)
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Mr. Smiley wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Oh, Mr. Smiley you should TOTALLY get a mustache on your avatar! Just about anything on that thing would be an improvement...
WHAT?!?! Don't tell me there's TWO people that hate my cute Mr. Smiley-Guy! :o
I think your Mr. Smiley-guy is cool, Miss Smiley. He has such a dazzling smile! :D
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Mr.Smiley's Smile actually kinda freaks me out. It looks plsatic!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What gets me is the eyebrows and the all-highlights teeth... though admittedly, EVERYTHING about it is a bit much. ;)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Kaida wrote:What's with all the mustaches?
I see them everywhere! D:
I'm not quite sure myself, its just kind of the in-thing around the message board at the time. If you'd like one for that lovely tiger of yours, I bet Godsgirl would be more then happy to make you one.=)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Kaida wrote:Oh and trust me, my tiger isn't lovely. She's got an attitude:P
Uh oh...should we be worried?