Who is the Best Secret Agent/Detective on the Show

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Who is the best secret agent/detective? 8-)

Robert Mitchell
20%
Jason Whittaker
47%
Harlow Doyle
7%
Officer Harley
7%
Don Polhouse
11%
Jones and Parker Detective Agency
9%

Total votes: 45

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Who is the Best Secret Agent/Detective on the Show

Well, who do you think is the best secret agent on the show. I like Mitch the best.
Last edited by Wretched Sinner on Tue May 22, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Why wouldn't people like Jason?? ........ Well my brother doesn't like Jason because my brother is boring, and doesn't like cool people!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

My favorite is Jason. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jason is a GREAT Secret Agent but Harlow is So Funny! :lol:
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

I love Jason, I'm not sure if you guys pick his sarcacism. Do you?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I love Jason-action episodes. A name not a number is the bomb :D
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Doesn't Emily Jones and Matthew Parker count? I mean, it is the Jones and Parker Detective Agency. Now, I know most of you don't like it, but I think there episodes are pretty funny. I'm glad they're back in Album 55. The agency, I mean.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Jason
Cookies & Creme

The Old Judge wrote:Doesn't Emily Jones and Matthew Parker count? I mean, it is the Jones and Parker Detective Agency. Now, I know most of you don't like it, but I think there episodes are pretty funny. I'm glad they're back in Album 55. The agency, I mean.

I think the poll just polled official agents/detectives.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Doesn't Emily Jones and Matthew Parker count? I mean, it is the Jones and Parker Detective Agency. Now, I know most of you don't like it, but I think there episodes are pretty funny. I'm glad they're back in Album 55. The agency, I mean.

I think the poll just polled official agents/detectives.

Well it did, but I put in J&P Detective Agency.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I really like Mitch. Jason is good too. But I like Mitch better
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I definitely love Mitch! He was so funny.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ta418
Vanilla

That was hard to answer, but harlow has to be my favorite...he's so funny! But Jason is great too...I also like Monty Whit.!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Gah! Questions like this should be illegal! I really love Jason though, he's super cool. Mitch is awesome, too.:)
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Mitch is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Jason wins. I'm not a big fan of Mitch being a secret agent, I like him better as just Connie's boyfriend. Harlow Doyle is a little too ridiculous for me to even consider voting for him. Officer Harley was only in a few episodes and I haven't even heard all of them, and he's basically a toned-down version of Harlow, so I can't vote for him. As far as Polehouse is concerned, he hasn't been in enough episodes and he seems a little stereotyped, but he was still a contender and I love him. Why else would I put him in AIC? The Jones and Parker Detective Agency, well, you know my opinions on Emily. So, Jason wins.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Jason, Jason, Jason! Every darn person around here is Jason-happy! Jason is fantastic as an AIO character, but he fails to stand out much as a fun agent action character. A good children's comic writer or cartoon making team could've constructed his behavior and character when he's being "James Bond." So, it was a tough choice between Jones and Parker, Harlow (my kind of humor exactly, he's so funny, goofy, and just plain dumb), and Don Polehous. He wasn't really a stereotype. Yes, he was a tough, terse detective with an eye for women. But he also had his own unique characteristics, such as his no-one-can-change philosophy.
I voted for... Jones and Parker! Emily RULES!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, no, nononononononononononononononono! Jones and Parker Detective Agency need to be removed from this list by a mod! Vote for Polehouse, PF!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Ok?... Well I like Jason anyways I always have. Not sure why but yeah...
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I like a lot of the agents except J&P.
Nothing.
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Mitch and Jason tie for me, but I went with Mitch, so to PF,not everyone is Jason-happy. jason made some, shall we say...interesting descicions at times that should have put his job on the line, like in A Name, Not A Number when he just runs off by himself...what good did that do?!? WAAY too impulsive at times.
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!