Priscilla & Barrett (guess the rest)

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Priscilla & Barrett (guess the rest)

Title pretty much says it all, as is sometimes the case. As the future couple subjects tend to be the most popular on here, it seems we all enjoy speculating about upcoming AIO love events. Are Barrett and Priscilla going to go farther with their love? Will AIO ever tell us more about their private feelings for each other? Would you like to see them admit their feelings to each other? Would this change Barrett? Is he really capable of the tremendous task of loving a girl? Is Priscilla really so dedicated to him she'd start a love-life with him? Would Barrett, instead of being addicted to entertainment, be addicted to... something good? Let's talk it up.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I would like to see their relationship become more than just a passing attraction, and it would be interesting to see them confess their feelings. I think it could develop into a great storyline as Barret and Pricilla get older. And thanks for setting this topic up, PF! I've sort of been waiting to discuss it. I love the characters of Barret and Pricilla, and I look forward to hearing from them in the future.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

What if....Matthew falls in love with Pricilla.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:What if....Matthew falls in love with Pricilla.
Okay. That would be just plain weird. I can't picture Matthew falling in love with anyone, honestly. And have you noticed how many kid crushes AIO has had lately? One with Brad and Valerie, one with Barret and Pricilla, one with Emily and Buck. It's just something to point out.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Yeah. I wish all the lovey dovey stuff on aio would stop.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:Yeah. I wish all the lovey dovey stuff on aio would stop.
Yes. The only crush out of those three that I like and think has great potential is Barret and Priscilla. Brad seemed a little too girl-crazy, and Emily, well, Emily was just plain annoying around Buck. (Sorry, Pound Foolish! Emily is annoying! Get that through your head!)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Yes. I agree. Emily is the worst character.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:Yes. I agree. Emily is the worst character.
Ha ha. You can say that again, eh PF? :lol:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Suzy, get on here and stick your tongue out at Mr. Thinker and Wooton with me. =P
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:Suzy, get on here and stick your tongue out at Mr. Thinker and Wooton with me. =P
check out my Emily debate in Character discussion.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Suzy, get on here and stick your tongue out at Mr. Thinker and Wooton with me. =P
check out my Emily debate in Character discussion.
Oh, I love that debate! And I had the honor of making the first post! Thanks for setting it up, Wooton! I'll finally get to oppose PF and finish him once and for all!

This comment has no malicious intent against Pound Foolish or his company, Emily Is Awesome Inc. It is simply a state of opinions and a bit of a joke. No one should take it too hard.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I hope they get married and have kids. There 100% Perfect for each other!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:I hope they get married and have kids. There 100% Perfect for each other!!
I think it's gonna be quite a while before that happens...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

You don't have to tell me twice. Haha! =P
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Enough arguing. We sound like Eugene and Connie
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

So? I like Eugene and Connie!
Alright:
There's a lot of talk, not just on this topic, but on other ones, and even on other blogs and sites, that AIO is getting too romantic. I have before denounced that absurdity. I STAND FOR LOVE AND ROMANCE! Romance, romance, rah rah rah! Anyways, AIO isn't as five-year-old-ish as it was when it first started. Not to slam the classics, I love most of them. All I'm saying is now, Odyssey is acknowledging things it didn't before, like it's characters are inevitably going to have develop romantic identity and fall in love. That's a big part of life. AIO is more fascinating, complex, and true to life now it has more love themes.
I understand your not enjoying the "lovey dovey stuff", Wooton, but there's nothing WRONG with it.
Naturally though, as far as whether their relationship will develop, it's fairly unlikely, so this is just a place for wishful thinking (or anti love ranting, as the case may be.)
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:So? I like Eugene and Connie!
Me too!=P But anyways, back to Barrett and Priscella...I think they are pretty cute. I'd kind of like to see them get more serious in the future.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I would too, Suzy. At the moment, Barrett is anything but serious. There just aren't many facets of his personality that show he's capable of doing anything all that great. That scene with the little girl was adorable, and he helped Jay's cousin. But, in the end, he just hasn't shown he has a very strong heart. This would show that. I'm not saying I want Barrett to lose his immaturity (God forbid) but until Katrina came along, who knew that Eugene could commit his whole self to someone?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Agreed. Oh, and I read what you wrote up there in your response to Wooton about AiO becoming 'too romantic'. And I would say, yes, it is quite a bit mushier then it used to be...but I'm not complaining, I quite like it!:D I don't really want AiO to get overwhelming focused on love though, just a bit here and there makes it a lot more exciting. At least, that's what I think.:)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes, Wooton, Suzy PF and I will unite! AIO is getting more mature, so I don't have a problem with romance. Just so long as AIO doesn't turn into a soap opera.