Who Should Come Back Next?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Who Should Come Back Next?

In the recent episodes we've had several characters that haven't been heard from in quote some time reappear. Who should be next? How should they come back? Should they bring anyone back?

I think it would be amazing if Clara came to Odyssey for a visit. She'd be an adult and have a kid of her own and a husband. She would visit Whit's End, recognize Whit but Whit not recognize her right away. Her kid could have a short IS adventure or another invention. Then Clara would approach Whit and Whit not recognize her till she said "Go away bad dream Boo." They would then go and talk for a while.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

It could be cool, but I'd honestly prefer they just develop the characters that they have to a point where we actually really like them, instead of bringing back all kinds of characters to the point where you can't even really keep up with the cast unless you're a HUGE fan of the show. When they keep bringing people back, it just get's confusing I think to the newer listeners. I like shows when they're simple, and each character is well developed. But if you're constantly adding new characters and bringing back old ones, then you can't really get to know the ones that you already have.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

That would be so so awesome if they did that!!!!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I think they should bring back: Harlow, Jack, and Bryan Dern
odysseygirl105
Vanilla

they should bring back Harlow Doyle, Bernard Walton, and Bradford and Talia.
IMERUU??
--------------
BTW I'm also Odysseygirl105 :) :)
--------------
I <3 JB!!! <3<3<3<3
Jason
Cookies & Creme

odysseygirl105 wrote:they should bring back Harlow Doyle, Bernard Walton, and Bradford and Talia.
Harlow makes his appearances here and there, (Thankstaking Story, Wooton's Broken Pencil Show) but I do think he should have a case with the jr. detective agency. Perhapsa career day or something.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
odysseygirl105 wrote:they should bring back Harlow Doyle, Bernard Walton, and Bradford and Talia.
Harlow makes his appearances here and there, (Thankstaking Story, Wooton's Broken Pencil Show) but I do think he should have a case with the jr. detective agency. Perhapsa career day or something.
Hey Jason. You just read my mind. A few weeks ago I started on an AIO script that I was going to send to the Odyssey Scoop and it was going to go on their Chicken Soup for the AIO Soul page. Anyway, the episode is called Career Day and it features Matthew doing his Career Day report on Harlow Doyle. I started it about 2 weeks ago and have yet to finish it.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Jason wrote:
Hey Jason. You just read my mind. A few weeks ago I started on an AIO script that I was going to send to the Odyssey Scoop and it was going to go on their Chicken Soup for the AIO Soul page. Anyway, the episode is called Career Day and it features Matthew doing his Career Day report on Harlow Doyle. I started it about 2 weeks ago and have yet to finish it.
That sounds amazing! I'll have to give it a read when/if you submit it to the soup.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Tom Riley,Bernard Walton!!! :D :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

They should bring back Mitch,Tom,Bernard,Harlow Doyle,The Washingtons, and the Barcalys.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I really want to hear from Donna again. Sure Jimmy is great and has been back a few times. But what about Donna? She really should return to the show.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jason wrote:In the recent episodes we've had several characters that haven't been heard from in quote some time reappear. Who should be next? How should they come back? Should they bring anyone back?

I think it would be amazing if Clara came to Odyssey for a visit. She'd be an adult and have a kid of her own and a husband. She would visit Whit's End, recognize Whit but Whit not recognize her right away. Her kid could have a short IS adventure or another invention. Then Clara would approach Whit and Whit not recognize her till she said "Go away bad dream Boo." They would then go and talk for a while.
That sounds SOO Sweet and Cute! <3
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Sue should come back.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Jason wrote:In the recent episodes we've had several characters that haven't been heard from in quote some time reappear. Who should be next? How should they come back? Should they bring anyone back?

Actually, that's sounds like a pretty good idea. But I doubt it'll ever happen. Honestly, I think the letter Whit got from Clara is enough.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Sue, Joy, and Kyle should come back in one of the albums and also the old families like the Washingtons and the Barclays. And Mitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Katerina Meltsner wrote:Sue, Joy, and Kyle should come back in one of the albums and also the old families like the Washingtons and the Barclays. And Mitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mitch already came back. Isn't anyone satisfied with that? People just want more and more these days.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

True. Very true. Just live with the characters you've got. Not to offend anyone, but if all you do here is complain and do "the grass is greener" theory, you can just listen to Albums 1-50.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:True. Very true. Just live with the characters you've got. Not to offend anyone, but if all you do here is complain and do "the grass is greener" theory, you can just listen to Albums 1-50.
yeah.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sadly, Dave Madden now lives in Florida. But he MAY be brought back once or twice, just possibly. It would be neat to have him return to Odyssey for a big role in some important show. And, Jason and Wooton, I've OFTEN speculated how fun it would be to have Harlow do a case with Emily and Matthew. :) I'm sure that idea has been bounced around during story idea sessions once or twice. Who knows: maybe someday we'll hear that episode! And I can't wait to read that story, Wooton! Finally, in addition Bernard, it would be a welcome delight to hear Cryin' Bryan Dern and Edwin Blackgaard again. And, they'll probably never do this, but I would LOVE to hear from Jared DeWhite and/or Liz Horton!!!! (Two of my fav characters EVER.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

PS, i just wrote a story for Chicken Soup on Connie going in the Room of Consequence and... being married to Mitch!!! I'm going to send it in after little more editing.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury