What's the story behind your avatar?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

What's the story behind your avatar?

Mine is this gnome my grandmother brought back from Ireland. My mom was terrified of it when she was little, but I'm huge fan of it, and gnomes in general. \:D/

This was my car gnome when I was a college student:
These are gnome socks Belle got me \:D/
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Mine is Bandana Dee from the Kirby series because he is my main in Super Smash Flash 2 and one of my most wanted for Super Smash Bros Ultimate (only char I want more is Shadow)
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

MIne died a sad and sorry death....
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

mine is...well me. :P
Helios
Butter Pecan

Got a little invested in FFXV once upon a time. Secondary characters are my favs.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So obviously, mine is me. I took that picture a little over a year ago on my iPod touch that had over 20,000 words worth of fanfiction on it. Unfortunately, this device is now quite dead, however, I did manage to save all my overdramatic 13-year-old cringy writing. Some of which anyone on the internet can peruse through. I really need to delete some old posts from this website... Anyway, I believe that picture was taken in NYC, and it's always bugged me because my glasses look so pixilated. I've never really wanted to take the time to fix it... so yup. I'm going back to New York this weekend so maybe I'll take a new picture then.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I just like Doctor who. Chin Doctor is obviously the best. So Google bestowed upon me this BEAUTIFUL avatar.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Mr. Clever wrote:I just like Doctor who. Chin Doctor is obviously the best. So Google bestowed upon me this BEAUTIFUL avatar.
Disagree. Female Doctor is the absolute best.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:
Mr. Clever wrote:I just like Doctor who. Chin Doctor is obviously the best. So Google bestowed upon me this BEAUTIFUL avatar.
Disagree. Female Doctor is the absolute best.
Even though I haven't seen the new season I would have to respectfully disagree with you. Bowties are cool, fees are cool, and Matt is Fantastic! Plus, like, Clara FREAKIN Oswald. Souffle girl obviously can't be beat.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Wouldn't you like to know.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish drew me from years ago playing guitar and before I knew it there it was as my profile pic.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Just gotta say, Capaldi is kinda the greatest. Also, 13 was underdeveloped as a character and I found her bland. Oh and yes I can confirm: Bowties are very cool.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Nah, 10 is the best. Or 11. Def not 12 or 13 tho.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rosy
Cookie Dough

While it's not my absolute favorite Seventeen song, the aesthetics were just too pretty to not use.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I got this avatar in a non-random roulette of doom, and never really bothered to change it.

i think. i don't really remember.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Blitz wrote:MIne died a sad and sorry death....
I can help with that. \:D/
Rosy wrote:
While it's not my absolute favorite Seventeen song, the aesthetics were just too pretty to not use.
That was an incredible music video, wow.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Tea Ess wrote:
Blitz wrote:MIne died a sad and sorry death....
I can help with that. \:D/
Rosy wrote:
That was an incredible music video, wow.
Pray tell how?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Click the link =p
Patterson
Strawberry

My profile pic is Sport from Little Dogs on the Prairie when he's hiding in a tumbleweed. Thought it would match my username pretty well.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'd say mine is pretty self explanatory. It was just my way to commemorate the most talented, attractive and illustrious actor of our generation, ladies and gentle babies.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage