CONNIE IS DYING!!!!!!!!!!!

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

CONNIE IS DYING!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when Connie has dyed her hair? Those were the good days...
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Bob
Caramel Crunch

:roll:
A classic never goes out of style.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Mr. Clever wrote:Remember when Connie has dyed her hair? Those were the good days...
Boy, I was about -
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hardeharhar.... Technically this isn't correct. She /was/ dyeing.

#clickbait #wearenotamused
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Wow O.o
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

...Oh for Pete's sake. My heart. :)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury