Not What I Expected

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What did you think of this episode?

Bruh, This episodes was THE BEST!
9%
I liked the episode.
64%
It was an okay episode.
9%
Meh, I've seen better.
9%
Bruh, this episode was THE WORST!
9%

Total votes: 11

Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Not What I Expected

So what do you think? Was this a good episode or was it "No What You Expected."

Tbh, I enjoyed the episode. I loved Jillian's plot. But I don't think her and Jason would fit well together. I love how flirty she is though. It's funny and kinda cute. Jay and Zoe's plot was good too. But Jay's character is aimed to amuse the younger audience. I think he is funny, but I never laughed out loud.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I liked this one. Jay seemed more sincere, Jason was adorable. I don't like Jillian. She's definitely not right for him. Emily wasn't too annoying... though, who is next to Jillian? I'm conflicted with Jay and Zoe. Sure Jay's straightforward, but I feel like if he didn't come off as so desperate, he could make a good boyfriend. He actually seems to want to make Zoe happy, instead of just himself, which is commendable.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

You guys are being REALLY generous about this episode. Arista and I just recorded the review (coming in Podcast #16) and I gave it... um... ½ out of 5.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

It was a great episode, wadda yo mean, boi?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:It was a great episode, wadda yo mean, boi?
Well... Here's an Audio News post that explains it:
https://aioaudionews.wordpress.com/2018 ... ommentary/
Last edited by Scientific Guy on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Shameless plug. SMH
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

I liked this episode! I mean..I love Jay, so... :P Unlike Mr. Luke, I did laugh at Jay... :yes:
Jillian and Jason. G r o s s. She is too sassy and flirty for my liking. :D
AioFan7
Strawberry

Jay fainting was quite funny! I think I would have the same reaction.
13:16 Numbers of Hope
The Way of the Cross leads home!
Below are websites that I own:
https://theadventuresofsupermikegame.weebly.com

https://platformbuilderfansite.weebly.com/
I love the Christian audio drama Kids Corner! Check it out here: http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3479