Don't Hug Me I'm Scared....Is Back

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared....Is Back

So! What do you guys think!? Did you ever watch DHMIS? I am so excited!!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

What?! :P
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Really? Good!

Been waiting for this.
~Two of your five a day~.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I'm so hyped hndfjgkfsjl
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:I'm so hyped hndfjgkfsjl
IKR! Except we only get like 20 seconds of stuff.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Nice! If I were the developers of this series I would provide an explanation of what each video means, or at least explain that the videos mean nothing. I can't stand seeing countless theories from random people about what they think the videos mean but not having a solid statement from the creators.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Film Theory did a pretty good one on it.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Metal15 wrote:Nice! If I were the developers of this series I would provide an explanation of what each video means, or at least explain that the videos mean nothing. I can't stand seeing countless theories from random people about what they think the videos mean but not having a solid statement from the creators.
Really? I find that to be the best part.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:
Metal15 wrote:Nice! If I were the developers of this series I would provide an explanation of what each video means, or at least explain that the videos mean nothing. I can't stand seeing countless theories from random people about what they think the videos mean but not having a solid statement from the creators.
Really? I find that to be the best part.
This.
~Two of your five a day~.
Helios
Butter Pecan

This is giving me FNAF vibes and I'm kinda...liking it? O.o
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

:lol: Yes!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Yay..?
*Finger guns aggressively*
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote:Yay..?
Wha?
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Honestly I was entertained until like episode 5, I think it was. Then I was Horrified
*Finger guns aggressively*
Helios
Butter Pecan

Entertained and then horrified. A beautiful blend of masterful story telling. :twisted: