Goodbye KungfuNaomi

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Goodbye KungfuNaomi

Goodbye Naomi. We have had pleasant travels.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Huh? Why are you saying goodbye?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Huh? Why are you saying goodbye?
Yeah, I'm a tad confused. You good bro?
*Finger guns aggressively*
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Pretty sure he left and there blog is closed to. I sent him a pm months ago and it has stayed un answered making me think he left.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

First, it's a she. Second, she was last here on august 8, which was 15 days ago.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Well if this is goodbye, it's been fun. Naomi is a very talented person, who (I'm assuming) is leaving to pursue greater things! Never give up dear! Best wishes! :inlove:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:First, it's a she. Second, she was last here on august 8, which was 15 days ago.
Sorry!!!!! She, that's weird well then I don't know where she is. Well I hope it's not good bye but if it is its been fun.
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Is Naomi leaving?!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

*Left
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

@TheDoctor. Why?!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

@CraftyViolinist....Fate. And the witness protection program. 0.0
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

@TheDoctor. Really?!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

@CraftyViolinist, one of those was true.
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Why are you so cryptic about it, dude?
~Two of your five a day~.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Tsukuyomi wrote:Why are you so cryptic about it, dude?
Upon request.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

TheDoctor wrote:
Tsukuyomi wrote:Why are you so cryptic about it, dude?
Upon request.
If that is her request, then why bring it up at all? Why make a whole topic about it and then be super vague? Seems like if she really wanted to quietly leave, you should have made a short post in the "goings and comings" thread, rather than creating a whole new thread, which is instead drawing much more attention to it... so I'm rather confused.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

The details are very basic. Naomi had to move on in life and no longer has time. She wanted to cut off all distractions so she changed the password to her account and moved on. College is on her doorstep.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote:The details are very basic. Naomi had to move on in life and no longer has time. She wanted to cut off all distractions so she changed the password to her account and moved on. College is on her doorstep.
Huh, well I enjoyed her time here. Bye Naomi.
*Finger guns aggressively*