it's me, shnoodlec. i'm back and hungry for questions

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey Girl! Just out of curiosity, how long have you been taking ASL?

Have you ever met a deaf person?

(I'm sorry! I'm a little obsessive about my passions!)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Bethany Shepard wrote:Hey Girl! Just out of curiosity, how long have you been taking ASL?

Have you ever met a deaf person?

(I'm sorry! I'm a little obsessive about my passions!)
I have met a deaf person. I know a decent amount of ASL but not a lot. :P

EDIT: Please excuse the bump... I've been on this board for over five years and still didn't know about this feature lol :lol:
Last edited by shnoodlec. on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite video game?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:What is your favorite video game?
Animal Crossing, weirdly enough. I've been playing it since I was tiiiiny and it never fails to make me happy. ^_^
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Ever played Day of the Tentacle?
~Two of your five a day~.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Tsukuyomi wrote:Ever played Day of the Tentacle?
Nope... Interesting title.
Helios
Butter Pecan

What name did you use on the podcast? :twisted:
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:What name did you use on the podcast? :twisted:
O.o O.o What podcast? AiOWiki? I ended up not being able to do it cause I just couldn't get everything together in time. :(
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:
Really fun game from way before you were born (I think currently remastered and on sale again).
~Two of your five a day~.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Tsukuyomi wrote:
shnoodlec. wrote:
Really fun game from way before you were born (I think currently remastered and on sale again).
Google tells me it's a point-and-click adventure game... Which I am a sucker for. :yes: Might just have to try it out sometime.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

What character do you want in the new Super Smash Bros.?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:What character do you want in the new Super Smash Bros.?
Oooh, there's so many... Crash Bandicoot, Shovel Knight, Toad, Banjo (or Yooka?), ♡♪!? (aka Geno), Professor Layton, and Waluigi, to name a few!

I'm so excited for the Inklings!!! That trailer was killer.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I want all of those + Shadow the Hedgehog, Chibi-Robo, Sora, Knuckles and Pyra.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:I want all of those + Shadow the Hedgehog, Chibi-Robo, Sora, Knuckles and Pyra.
Chibi-Robo... I NEED THIS.
Helios
Butter Pecan

OH shoot, I meant the whitends.org/podcast my bad :P
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:OH shoot, I meant the whitends.org/podcast my bad :P
Oh :P I never really listened to it much... I still don't know what you mean by what name did I use xD
Last edited by shnoodlec. on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Never mind then. I may have mistaken you for someone else. :P BTW, have you ever watched the Ant and the Aardvark cartoons?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:Never mind then. I may have mistaken you for someone else. :P BTW, have you ever watched the Ant and the Aardvark cartoons?
Interesting that you ask that... Just last week in my animation class we watched a short about an ant and an aardvark on a desert island. Have you been sitting in on my classes? :anxious: Unfortunately the recording my teacher had kept freezing and being weird. But it was funny to see him get all worked up trying to get it play. :lol:
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

What's your favorite snowball flavor?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hmm... I usually get nectar cream from the stand near my house, but yesterday this place came to my school and gave us free snowballs and I got pineapple, and I think it's my new favorite.