NEW INFO ON ALBUM 65!

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

NEW INFO ON ALBUM 65!

So I emailed Nathan Hobbler on info for the next album and he got back to me on some of my pressing questions! Enjoy as you devour these easter eggs!

1. Will we hear more about Buck’s bewildering history in this album?

Though we will hear from Buck, we won’t hear a lot more about his
backstory in 65. Though that will be coming in a future album.

2. Will we hear more of Morrie’s mischievous story?

Yes.

3. What are the names of the episodes in this album?

I can give you a few of the names:

The Good in People
Divided We Fall

4. Will we hear from Mr. Skint in this album?

No comment. ;-)

5. Could we possibly see or you could describe the album cover?

The album cover will feature Jay, Olivia, and Zoe.

6. Will there be any two or three parters?

No. Though several episodes are part of ongoing storylines.

-- Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:55 pm --

Mr. Skint may be coming back!? Jay is also!?!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Jay has been back, he was in the last album. But Mr. Doing is coming back pls let this be true pls.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Eh, I feel like if we weren't hearing more about Buck's backstory, then we won't get Mr. Skint. I could be wrong though. And also isn't Divided We Fall a club episode?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Jay has been back, he was in the last album. But Mr. Doing is coming back pls let this be true pls.

Well I thought he would only be back for an episode or two.

-- Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:31 pm --
PennyBassett wrote:Eh, I feel like if we weren't hearing more about Buck's backstory, then we won't get Mr. Skint. I could be wrong though. And also isn't Divided We Fall a club episode?
I don't know about that. Also if he wasn't coming back wouldn't it be easier to just say "no" instead of saying "no comment"?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Awesome!! Do you mind if i include this on my blog at some point? :)
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

TheDoctor wrote:
I don't know about that. Also if he wasn't coming back wouldn't it be easier to just say "no" instead of saying "no comment"?
Not necessarily. They haven't for the past seven albums, so why say for certain now?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

CraftyViolinist wrote:Awesome!! Do you mind if i include this on my blog at some point? :)
Yeah no prob!
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

@TheDoctor
Thanks!!!
TheDoctor wrote:
CraftyViolinist wrote:Awesome!! Do you mind if i include this on my blog at some point? :)
Yeah no prob!
Paoli
Vanilla

I look forward to hearing this new album :)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Oh yes! Jay returns!
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

I love Jay Smouse!!!
Constance Kendall
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

He said that "Divided We Fall" was an episode in the album, but I think he's mistaken. After all, didn't he say that
"Always Do Your Best-ish"
was a mainstream episode when it turned out to be a Club episode?
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

The girls over at Welcome to Odyssey posted some new info! https://welcometoodyssey.wordpress.com/ ... this-time/
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:The girls over at Welcome to Odyssey posted some new info! https://welcometoodyssey.wordpress.com/ ... this-time/
Info compiled! The album description was also added to Amazon, with hints at "The Good in People" and "Not What I Expected".
https://aioaudionews.wordpress.com/2018 ... ommentary/
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Scientific Guy wrote:
Kungfunaomi wrote:The girls over at Welcome to Odyssey posted some new info! https://welcometoodyssey.wordpress.com/ ... this-time/
Info compiled! The album description was also added to Amazon, with hints at "The Good in People" and "Not What I Expected".
https://aioaudionews.wordpress.com/2018 ... ommentary/

Thank you for sharing!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_65:_E ... Unexpected
AIO wiki has descriptions for all the new episodes!!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Uggg I feel like we're crawling at a snail's pace towards the new album...
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Kungfunaomi wrote:Uggg I feel like we're crawling at a snail's pace towards the new album...
I so agree. I can not wait to hear this one! I just finished album 64 a couple weeks ago. I hope it's going to be good.
they better make it good \:D/

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet but covers out.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Same. The waiting is always so hard!